PDA

View Full Version : getting a code for your xbox

drthirst
12-31-2009, 10:10 AM
how do you get your code for the exclusive stuff on ther xbox?????

jimbo11235813
12-31-2009, 10:32 AM
If you bought a special edition game, then it should be on a piece of paper in the game box . If you didn't, then you can't get the code as they are one use only, so buying it second-hand would be foolish.

(I'm assuming you mean the code for exclusive maps/Templar Lairs.)

Ghost_Theta
12-31-2009, 07:18 PM
Don't be foolish jimbo, I bought the code for Arsenal Shipyard (since it apparently only came in Europe's Black Edition) on ebay and it worked just fine.

jimbo11235813
12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Ghost_Theta:
Don't be foolish jimbo, I bought the code for Arsenal Shipyard (since it apparently only came in Europe's Black Edition) on ebay and it worked just fine.
If so, then you should have all three Templar Lairs as their was only one code for all three Lairs. Also, either you bought it from an honest person or Ubisoft's system doesn't work properly.

P.S. Don't call me foolish when I'm not the one who bought a supposed one use only code from a complete stranger.

OzDavis
01-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by jimbo_323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ghost_Theta:
If so, then you should have all three Templar Lairs as their was only one code for all three Lairs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not necessarily, I believe the Arsenal Shipyard was also available seperately from the Black Edition as part of a pre-order bonus from a particular retailer whose name escapes me at the moment.

mikeh1294
01-01-2010, 04:52 AM
I'm pretty sure my Black Edition came with 3 different codes, one for each area.

jimbo11235813
01-01-2010, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
Not necessarily, I believe the Arsenal Shipyard was also available seperately from the Black Edition as part of a pre-order bonus from a particular retailer whose name escapes me at the moment.
Ah, ok. My mistake. I thought it was only available in the Black Edition.

Edit:
Originally posted by mikini:
I'm pretty sure my Black Edition came with 3 different codes, one for each area.
I only received 2 codes, one for the three Templar Lairs, and one for the Avatar game.

Custard_Chris
01-01-2010, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by drthirst:
how do you get your code for the exclusive stuff on ther xbox?????

I'm glad you asked this, because I got this as a xmas present, and was wondering if it was possible to get the content.
Why would it be included within the options if you cannot obtain it - even if the standard version has been purchased http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Haven't played the 1st Assassins Creed, but love this game though, and didn't realise that there was so much depth to it, with all the historical facts and info on the different places, coupled with all the missions and side missions too

opisamra
01-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by jimbo_323:

Edit:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikini:
I only received 2 codes, one for the three Templar Lairs, and one for the Avatar game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. I only got two codes as well. One for the xclusve content for AC2 and one for xclusive content on Avatar.

Altaezio
01-10-2010, 06:33 AM
so even if you didnt get the codes in the master assassins edition they will be available later?...since all bonus stuff will come to all??