PDA

View Full Version : Hiden Blade isn't a Sword -.-''

iN3krO
05-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Ubisoft, please remove the feature that allow players to use hiden blade as if it was a sword... make ac:b combos availible after you counter-atack your enemy but don't alow us to fight with it as if it was a sword... This is one of the things that make ac2 and brotherhood much easier than ac1 (note: I did ac1 only with hiden blade except al-muhalim and roberto de sables)...

or make players able to chose what they prefer when starting the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

TorQue1988
05-06-2011, 01:08 PM
I liked the fact that we can use the hidden blades as normal weapons not just for assassinations,not being able to would be just frustrating...so i disagree with you...and it has nothing to do with game difficulty.

iN3krO
05-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by TorQue1988:
I liked the fact that we can use the hidden blades as normal weapons not just for assassinations,not being able to would be just frustrating...so i disagree with you...and it has nothing to do with game difficulty.

It doesn't?... well, u can use hidden blade to kill while in combat in ac1.... i had like 15 templars against me in the roberto the sables mission and i took them off one per one with hidden blade... it's harder and takes more time but it's way nicer...

It has nothing to do with game difficulty? Hiden Blade do more damage than Altair's Sword.... when you get hiden blade in ac2 you already can take off brutes without problem -.-'' At ac1 even with the sword you need good combat skills to kill the templar and to kill him with hidden blade without any knowledge of how it works (talking about newbies) it's imposible...

When i played ac1 for the first time it was furstanting to me too but when i've seen it as a sword at ac2 it felt so bad... plus you can assassinate 4 guards before start using it as a sword -.-''

TorQue1988
05-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TorQue1988:

It doesn't?... well, u can use hidden blade to kill while in combat in ac1.... i had like 15 templars against me in the roberto the sables mission and i took them off one per one with hidden blade... it's harder and takes more time but it's way nicer...

It has nothing to do with game difficulty? Hiden Blade do more damage than Altair's Sword.... when you get hiden blade in ac2 you already can take off brutes without problem -.-'' At ac1 even with the sword you need good combat skills to kill the templar and to kill him with hidden blade without any knowledge of how it works (talking about newbies) it's imposible...

When i played ac1 for the first time it was furstanting to me too but when i've seen it as a sword at ac2 it felt so bad... plus you can assassinate 4 guards before start using it as a sword -.-'' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If the fight took longer it doesn't mean it was harder,because if you remember you just had to stand still and wait for the stupid enemies to attack you one by one...so for me it's just frustrating and annoying... difficulty can be increased by making enemies tougher and smarter,or lowering the player's health...the different functions of the hidden blades and other weapons from AC2 and ACB give much more variety and depth to the gameplay,and that is a big plus for a game;unlike AC1 which was very limited and repetitive in terms of gameplay.

Black_Widow9
05-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Game and DLC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3131006519)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>