PDA

View Full Version : Bailed out Ja/US pilot transforming into Ru/Ge pilot

sapre
11-20-2004, 07:19 AM
I see many people complaing about FM, but I see no one complaining about this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
I was hoping this was going to be fixed in 3.01, but it seems not.
This problem deeply decrease the immersion in this game.
Is this problem so difficult to fix?
Is it going to be fixed in next patch?

sapre
11-20-2004, 07:19 AM
I see many people complaing about FM, but I see no one complaining about this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
I was hoping this was going to be fixed in 3.01, but it seems not.
This problem deeply decrease the immersion in this game.
Is this problem so difficult to fix?
Is it going to be fixed in next patch?

3.JG51_BigBear
11-20-2004, 07:41 AM
Yeah I noticed this also. If you bail from a navy plane the pilot in the chute is wearing a blue flight suit and if you jump from a Japanese A/C the pilot is wearing the tan of the German default pilots. I don't know if it "deeply decrease the immersion in this game" but it would be cool if it got fixed.

BlitzPig_Frat
11-20-2004, 04:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 3.JG51_BigBear:
Yeah I noticed this also. If you bail from a navy plane the pilot in the chute is wearing a blue flight suit and if you jump from a Japanese A/C the pilot is wearing the tan of the German default pilots. I don't know if it "deeply decrease the immersion in this game" but it would be cool if it got fixed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto....

NORAD_Zooly10
11-21-2004, 01:06 PM
isnt there some a pilot skin option?
if you dont like the pilot skins, make your own and quit whining please.
~S~
Zooly

3.JG51_BigBear
11-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Nobody is whining budy. Its a bug. There is an option but it doesn't work when the pilot bails out. They always revert to the default russian and german pilots. Its not that we don't like the pilots its that the wrong pilots are showing up.

elephant_il2
11-21-2004, 01:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NORAD_Zooly10:
isnt there some a pilot skin option?
if you dont like the pilot skins, make your own and quit whining please.
~S~
Zooly <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
They are not refering to their pilot but to pilots in general.Only player's pilot seems to retain custom skins, after bail out, all the others, even if customised properly, they switch to default when bailing out and this is a bit annoying,you know,particularlly if you're recording the action.

S.taibanzai
11-21-2004, 01:33 PM
yes saw it too very funny

pilot in cockpit =jap
pilot bailed out=rus
pilot in water=jap

lol i think we have a transformer here))

need to be fixed too please

georgeo76
11-21-2004, 03:29 PM
this is why I like CFS3 soooo much! The pilots are rendered in awesome detail, and bailing out is a joy to watch. Of course the rest of the game is rubbish, but still...

SeaFireLIV
11-21-2004, 03:59 PM
Unfortunate. I thought Oleg would have this fixed in 3.01...

Would`ve been nice to see your own custom pilot taking a nap in the dinghy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

3.JG51_BigBear
11-21-2004, 05:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by georgeo76:
this is why I like CFS3 soooo much! The pilots are rendered in awesome detail, and bailing out is a joy to watch. Of course the rest of the game is rubbish, but still... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those CFS3 pilots are great. Bailing out is kinda funny though. They do a little summersault of something when they leave the plane.

S.taibanzai
11-22-2004, 10:57 AM
my E-mail to Oleg
To: Oleg Maddox
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: [SPAM 05.00] pilots

Hi,

Mr Oleg can you make japanese pilot when bailing out also , AND same for US pilot,

in plane its japanese pilot but when bailing out ,pilots is like russian pilot,when in water pilot again japanese,Same us pilot

can you fix this in second half of patch ?

Oleg answer

No.

dragonhart38
11-22-2004, 11:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by S.taibanzai:
my E-mail to Oleg
To: Oleg Maddox
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: [SPAM 05.00] pilots

Hi,

Mr Oleg can you make japanese pilot when bailing out also , AND same for US pilot,

in plane its japanese pilot but when bailing out ,pilots is like russian pilot,when in water pilot again japanese,Same us pilot

can you fix this in second half of patch ?

Oleg answer

No. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Bugs keep coming out of the woodwork in PF. What a shame.