PDA

View Full Version : The Need For Speed, Modes Of Transport

FarmersGate
09-30-2010, 11:07 AM
I just love the idea of being able to getaway from a scoring mission, but I understand during the "Middle Ages", the only available mode of transport is the horse. Without having tried the game (yet) does it offer some fast modes of transport, or is that handled using a scripted movie section, supposedly a brother (in keeping with a strong story)?

magesupermaster
09-30-2010, 11:12 AM
AC2 features fast travel stations to take you to places around the game map.
Is that good enough?

And all the main games feature horses as a traveling method(Probably excluding AC3).

And which game were you referring to?

FarmersGate
09-30-2010, 02:35 PM
I've just completed the training and first mission and trudged through the town back to the fortress, having completed the mission the best I was able. As I was thrown from the roof I was seperated from my two brothers. Imagine my suprise when just as I was getting a roasting from the master for failing, a heavily injured brother turns up with a golden crown, treasure from the "Arc of The Covenant".

Can you guess the game? BTW the game engine suffers slowdowns when the environment is crowded and I'm running an expensive graphics card. A travel station would be a good idea, such as a lend a cycle system available in London at the moment, I especially love free modes of transport, of which this might be I don't know. Anyway I'm impressed by this game and would like to see the number of wireframes reduced in the area around the fortress especially. Or in keeping with the story, I'd like to see some innocents relocated to another kingdom. Let's hope a few die in the upcoming (inevitably victorious for my lords army) battle as we fight Lord Whassisname who didn't take too kindly to having his treasure taken.

magesupermaster
09-30-2010, 02:47 PM
You are talking about the first AC...
And it's not a crown...