PDA

View Full Version : Glitches in Assassians Creed Brotherhood

conanspeach
11-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Since playing the game and obtaining all of the armors, the health bar has meter shows as I am losing health in the center of it vices at the end where it should be. When the armor is broken, it also shows up in the center instead of the end. Also while running or riding horses the game pauses end slows down until it finally catches up to where I am. In some locations the guards also do not pop up until I am right there on top of them while doing missions. Other than those glitches the game is great and I am glad that we bought it and that there was a third

LaCava1
11-22-2010, 03:49 PM
I too had the glitch where guards didn't appear until I was right next to them...

Nick1021
11-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Got stuck in a building. I couldn't get out and I could attack and be hurt by guards that got close enough. It was the tank mission and I had to restart.

Nick1021
11-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Also I had unlimited flying time. I was stuck in the air while I had a parachute on and I in a corner and I was just floating in one place.

nightpriestess
11-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Chased a thief to a low wall, climbed it and suddenly, I started floating in a diagonal direction towards the sky. Ezio was stuck in the hang on a ledge position, couldn't move or anything. But I could open up my weapons menu and everything else. Just couldn't move Ezio. Had to restart the game. -_-

SWAThawktm
11-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Hey ubisoft,

when is the next patch?
im stuck outside the animus and can't play.
did i get a virus when desmond checks the emails or what?(lol) but seriously PLEASE FIX IT!
I am 1/2 throught and now i can't play http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

any news on next patch greatly appreacheated! thnxs

SWAT

(ps no can't spell :P)

Thrawn526
11-23-2010, 12:05 AM
I've got a couple during the last mission. One was right after the cannon attack that leaves Ezio on his back, some of the guard corpses around me detected me looting other corpses, so I couldn't loot them. At the same time, I seemly had some ghosts, some guards continued to fight even though I couldn't target them and I could walk right through them.

Oatkeeper
11-23-2010, 12:11 AM
you can still hyperblend, but you cant do it from horses anymore and it disappears as soon as you touch the ground I think.

davo1270
11-23-2010, 02:13 AM
I saw a couple of gaurds and thought for fun i would just kill them

then when i went up to them and assassinate them it did the assassination cutscene but they just stood back up alive and they werent attacking me at all, just standing

i experimented this with many weapons, the sword, pistol, crossbow, dagger, hidden blade etc etc

for all of the weapons it did animations like it would do to normal guards but once they were on the ground the 4 guards just kept standing back up (i even did the neck breaker, and spine breaker hidden 'fist' sneak attatck)

it was actually really fun doing all of these assassination styles w/o them dying but i just wanted to point out to you guys that glitch'

and btw: im PS3 just in case u wanna know

SWJS
11-23-2010, 02:19 AM
I jumped in the Tiber during the final Mission with Volpe and fell through the surface into some kind of dementional ocean underneath Rome.

rknall
11-23-2010, 02:26 AM
Quite a few glitches, the most frustrating one being, that after finishing the Templar's tombs coming with the "limited edition", from time to time the parachutes are gone.

Realized it during my way done from a very high point. Sometimes they come back when you go to a tailor to stuck up on new ones, and you see that you actually got 12 or 13 already, and when you leave the tailor's menu, they are back and can be used. But sometimes you end up back having 0 parachutes in your pocket.

Also, if you deploy the parachute, but during deployement hit a building, stone or whatever and hang on to it (cirle button), than you won't loose the chute, but you still glide a little. Made it easier to get to some flags and feathers

Finally, but just a logical one, if you fly by a guard on a building, even if he is looking at you, he does not react (warning sign, etc) at all. But immediatly if you land ON the building or on the side of it, he reacts. They seem to be awe-struck ;-)

rknall
11-23-2010, 02:37 AM
Continuity glitch: When you play the special missions, like the limited editions, or Christina, ... you have a single hidden blade again, and sometimes 0 parachutes. After the mission normally the blade is double again (had to rebuy it once though), the chutes stuck at 0 and you have to refill, but also the symbol for the chutes is gone until you refill.

Black_Widow9
11-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Please make sure that if you are having problems with the game you report them to Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. Also, please post them here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Bugs and Issues thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7421045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>