PDA

View Full Version : to those who finished the story mode (part two of my questions)

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Does subject 16 truly dead now Body and soul or...?cuz when he save desmond from the deletion, just wondering what you guys thoughts are?

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Dude, you dont have to make a second thread..
just ask all your questions in a one thread..

S-EVANS
11-27-2011, 03:12 PM
The mind cannot live without the body...

You never seen matrix, anyway the scientific point of view is that its the other way around and the body cannot live without the mind.

This said subject16 claims his body is now worm food, so i highly doubt that hes coming back beyond the animus itself. Perhaps they will maintain his presence in the animus for future generations of assassins creed titles?

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:

You never seen matrix, anyway the scientific point of view is that its the other way around and the body cannot live without the mind.

This said subject16 claims his body is now worm food, so i highly doubt that hes coming back beyond the animus itself. Perhaps they will maintain his presence in the animus for future generations of assassins creed titles? maybe

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by S-EVANS:

This said subject16 claims his body is now worm food, so i highly doubt that hes coming back beyond the animus itself. Perhaps they will maintain his presence in the animus for future generations of assassins creed titles? maybe hope he still their bro

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
just ask all your questions in a one thread.. geez man if you have anything good to answer my questions say it dont just speak stuff doesnt matter i joined here just to get some answers if cant give or dont have them , just dont say thing at all no offense man

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by An1Stark:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
just ask all your questions in a one thread.. geez man if you have anything good to answer my questions say it dont just speak stuff doesnt matter i joined here just to get some answers if cant give or dont have them , just dont say thing at all no offense man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hmmm well, these are the forum rules friend..
If its not from me, it`ll be from one of the forum Mods..

ziljn
11-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Does subject 16 truly dead now Body and soul or...?cuz when he save desmond from the deletion, just wondering what you guys thoughts are?

Yeah I think 16 is dead but it seems like he gave Desmond his memories before deletion.

Also noticed when Desmond woke up in the Van that his arm was glowing. Guessing there is still some connection to 16.

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An1Stark:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
just ask all your questions in a one thread.. geez man if you have anything good to answer my questions say it dont just speak stuff doesnt matter i joined here just to get some answers if cant give or dont have them , just dont say thing at all no offense man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hmmm well, these are the forum rules friend..
If its not from me, it`ll be from one of the forum Mods.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>alright see i didnt know that sorry for what i have said and hey besides im not going to be here for long thats all xD

An1Stark
11-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ziljn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An1Stark:

Yeah I think 16 is dead but it seems like he gave Desmond his memories before deletion.

Also noticed when Desmond woke up in the Van that his arm was glowing. Guessing there is still some connection to 16. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> ya good point bro i saw that i just couldnt remember that mayby that why 16 hugged desmond at the end and then let him go thx

Agentbarto
11-27-2011, 04:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:

This said subject16 claims his body is now worm food, so i highly doubt that hes coming back beyond the animus itself. Perhaps they will maintain his presence in the animus for future generations of assassins creed titles? maybe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A snarky personality acting as the voice of the animus would be much preferred to the cold, calculating nature of the voice we're given now.

S-EVANS
11-27-2011, 04:05 PM
i have to admit ive always found his character a bit freaky...

An1Stark
11-28-2011, 12:05 AM
ya man he has be in the animus almost all he's life ofc he's a little bit freaky http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

E-Zekiel
11-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Actually, having him as a person to help inside the animus would be kind of cool, no?

Certainly beats eternity alone. He can't die in there, after all. He won't age. Death mechanics don't kill. Etc.

Assassin_M
11-28-2011, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
Actually, having him as a person to help inside the animus would be kind of cool, no?

Certainly beats eternity alone. He can't die in there, after all. He won't age. Death mechanics don't kill. Etc.
Well, his conscience was preserved in the Animus as some sort of program, but now the Animus concluded him to be a virus and thus deleted him.. so I think that counts as killing..

LightRey
11-28-2011, 03:50 AM
Subject 16 was an imprint of himself inside the animus. The animus is able to simulate cognitive function and what's left of S16 is basically a simulation of his mind.

An1Stark
11-28-2011, 05:04 AM
alright great thx guys

Schmagelborfer
11-28-2011, 05:14 AM
i have a question of my own:
was anyone else reminded of the goonies in altair's library at the end?