PDA

View Full Version : Altair never actually wears the armor of altair?

MrAnarchist
11-19-2011, 08:02 PM
I don't know about you but I was at least expecting to see him wearing the armor he made even it it's only the last altair memory. I don't know, maybe he was wearing it the whole time after the second altair memory but under his robes. Either way it seems kind of lazy of ubisoft to either not include the armor at all or pass it off as "oh, he's wearing it but you just can't see it"

what do you think?

Sarari
11-19-2011, 08:10 PM
I mean, he might have just reserved it. I think the old Altair robes look cool. But I think Ubisoft was lazy with the whole Altair part of the game in general.

kriegerdesgottes
11-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Yeah I was hoping they'd put him in it once. I was hoping he would have more than one outfit during his lifetime but he really only had two. Three I guess if you count the one he had on after he left Masyaf which were more like rags. We didn't even see Malik in those missions either.

CRUDFACE
11-19-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm pretty sure he did. But well, we...never get to see it? I think it got lost in the planning stages of the Altair sequences personally.

TBH, I'm a little lost myself as to when this all happens. Altair must have written down the codex...IDK, before he was expelled from Masyaf. They never show him writing. And because of his last scene it had to be before that and left with the Polos.

Actually, I wish there were more costume changes all around.

souNdwAve89
11-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Agreed. There were a lot of things that I was disappointed in ACR. I can go on a loooong rant, but I shall not.

CRUDFACE
11-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Agreed. There were a lot of things that I was disappointed in ACR. I can go on a loooong rant, but I shall not.

Yeah, you're suppose to make a thread for it, THEN you rant, lol

MrAnarchist
11-20-2011, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
I'm pretty sure he did. But well, we...never get to see it? I think it got lost in the planning stages of the Altair sequences personally.

TBH, I'm a little lost myself as to when this all happens. Altair must have written down the codex...IDK, before he was expelled from Masyaf. They never show him writing. And because of his last scene it had to be before that and left with the Polos. Yea, it was before he was expelled from masayaf because in the codex he talks about malik offering him food while writing the codex and malik dies right after he comes back from exile

CRUDFACE
11-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by MrAnarchist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

TBH, I'm a little lost myself as to when this all happens. Altair must have written down the codex...IDK, before he was expelled from Masyaf. They never show him writing. And because of his last scene it had to be before that and left with the Polos. Yea, it was before he was expelled from masayaf because in the codex he talks about malik offering him food while writing the codex and malik dies right after he comes back from exile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't it have been cool if Abbas stole it from Altair while he was gone and wore it when he returned to Masyaf?

NuclearFuss
11-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Altair made the armour, not the robes we see in AC2. That's why they look distinctly Italian. There's no way he'd be wearing stripey sleeves and a half cape.

dewgel
11-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Alot annoyed me about the altair sequences, this being one of them.

I hoped to see Altair studying the Apple and going crazy, as we all imagined him too.

The armour would've been great to see.

MrAnarchist
11-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by dewgel:
Alot annoyed me about the altair sequences, this being one of them.

I hoped to see Altair studying the Apple and going crazy, as we all imagined him too.

The armour would've been great to see.

Hopefully ubisoft releases some kind of dlc or something for more altair sequences in the near future.

LightRey
11-20-2011, 09:03 AM
We skip 40 years of Alta´r's life in the seals. He obviously didn't have it yet right after killing Al Mualim and the next seal is when he returns to Masyaf when he's in his 60's, when he didn't even really fight anymore himself. He wore it in those 40 years in between those sequences.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Moving thread to the hints and tips forum, due to spoilers.

NuclearFuss
11-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
We skip 40 years of Alta´r's life in the seals. He obviously didn't have it yet right after killing Al Mualim and the next seal is when he returns to Masyaf when he's in his 60's, when he didn't even really fight anymore himself. He wore it in those 40 years in between those sequences.

Except that one in the middle of those....