PDA

View Full Version : [OFF TOPIC] Difficult Times

Jestersof
01-02-2008, 03:05 PM
sometimes the days are easy going and other times you feel sick bcz reading tutorials is really really boring, and so i come to you the AC community searching for help that i hope i will get, either that or a visit from the mods closing this thread...on a lighter note, i am in search of scripters for something that i am doing, and if scripters out there would be oh so kind to send me a pm or a response on this thread that would be EXELLENT http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Also, sorry i have been gone for so long, i know i wasnt always the most active forum member but i liked chatting to the people on the sigs thread about photoshop and neat hints and tips, sorry all!

Jestersof
01-02-2008, 03:05 PM
sometimes the days are easy going and other times you feel sick bcz reading tutorials is really really boring, and so i come to you the AC community searching for help that i hope i will get, either that or a visit from the mods closing this thread...on a lighter note, i am in search of scripters for something that i am doing, and if scripters out there would be oh so kind to send me a pm or a response on this thread that would be EXELLENT http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Also, sorry i have been gone for so long, i know i wasnt always the most active forum member but i liked chatting to the people on the sigs thread about photoshop and neat hints and tips, sorry all!

Paladin_1962
01-02-2008, 04:01 PM
What do you mean - "Sorry I've been gone so long..."?

Is anyone supposed to care?

And, if you're trying to solicit business do it elsewhere. This is supposed to be a forum for discussing Assassin's Creed.

Robbinho1992
01-02-2008, 04:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paladin_1962:
What do you mean - "Sorry I've been gone so long..."?

Is anyone supposed to care?

And, if you're trying to solicit business do it elsewhere. This is supposed to be a forum for discussing Assassin's Creed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont be so negative. This froum is not only for AC, but also for the player of AC to talk just to each other, as you mroe likely than not going to like each other.

On-topic: Im not a scripter so cant help, sorry

Paladin_1962
01-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Sorry, but being more 'negative' was one of my New Years resolutions, and I'm doing my best with it. ;-)