PDA

View Full Version : Lucy's 3 attackers

Toofar
01-13-2008, 04:03 PM
Before I even get started, I just want to say that I have looked a few pages in, but didn't feel like searching all 30 something pages of discussions so I started this one.

Ok so, I got this game about a week ago and beat it in like 3 days. I've started it again, listened to a conversation between Desmond and Lucy, and she told him a story about how Warren saved her life. It was a story about 3 men breaking into her home trying to kill her.

Now I'm assuming that since they actually listened to Warren and the fact that Lucy is involved with the Assassins, that they aren't assassins themselves. I'm just trying to figure out who they were. If they are Templars, then why would they want to kill her? And what authority would Vidic have to get them to stop? So ya, who are those 3?

Toofar
01-13-2008, 04:03 PM
Before I even get started, I just want to say that I have looked a few pages in, but didn't feel like searching all 30 something pages of discussions so I started this one.

Ok so, I got this game about a week ago and beat it in like 3 days. I've started it again, listened to a conversation between Desmond and Lucy, and she told him a story about how Warren saved her life. It was a story about 3 men breaking into her home trying to kill her.

Now I'm assuming that since they actually listened to Warren and the fact that Lucy is involved with the Assassins, that they aren't assassins themselves. I'm just trying to figure out who they were. If they are Templars, then why would they want to kill her? And what authority would Vidic have to get them to stop? So ya, who are those 3?

spazzoo1025
01-13-2008, 04:13 PM
perhaps old Viddy staged the attack so Lucy would feel obligated to help him?

BobDown
01-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Could be the three guys you see at the end of the game standing in the conference room...

Toofar
01-13-2008, 04:17 PM
Vidic Already is the only person to give her a chance, seeing as everyone in school and business told her she was a joke. She also never mentioned any possibility of leaving. And wasn't Alan Rikkin one of the 3 guys at the end? I highly doubt someone as high up as him personally oversees internal assassinations.

TheFlyingOneUk
01-13-2008, 04:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobDown:
Could be the three guys you see at the end of the game standing in the conference room... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait.. what? I don't remember that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

ACftw
01-13-2008, 05:55 PM
As you get up off of the Animus for the last time after seeing the globe the 3 men in suits are through the window opposite of Vidic's desk.

Crash_Plague
01-13-2008, 05:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toofar:
Vidic Already is the only person to give her a chance, seeing as everyone in school and business told her she was a joke. She also never mentioned any possibility of leaving. And wasn't Alan Rikkin one of the 3 guys at the end? I highly doubt someone as high up as him personally oversees internal assassinations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you read the emails, Alan Rikkin is away at the time Desmond is being used, the guys in the conference room is probably his assistant that is mentioned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheFlyingOneUk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobDown:
Could be the three guys you see at the end of the game standing in the conference room... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait.. what? I don't remember that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

BobDown
01-13-2008, 11:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheFlyingOneUk:

Wait.. what? I don't remember that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you change the camera angle in the cutscene, then you should be able to see em. It's only in that last cutscene though.

TheFlyingOneUk
01-14-2008, 04:53 PM

If you change the camera angle in the cutscene, then you should be able to see em. It's only in that last cutscene though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, ok. Cheers, I'll look out for them next time I get to that bit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

avsrule247
01-14-2008, 05:06 PM

If you change the camera angle in the cutscene, then you should be able to see em. It's only in that last cutscene though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, ok. Cheers, I'll look out for them next time I get to that bit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember that you can change the game angles of the future discussions by pressing any button. That was something that I missed at first.

thyce
01-17-2008, 11:58 AM
ive got the xbox 360 version, and ive never seen lucy say about being attacked, and ive heard that shes linked with assassins and she speaks to you, never seen that either

TheFlyingOneUk
01-17-2008, 05:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thyce:
ive got the xbox 360 version, and ive never seen lucy say about being attacked, and ive heard that shes linked with assassins and she speaks to you, never seen that either </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are several conversations you can choose to go through with Lucy if you want to. These are where you find out about when she was attacked and all that. They're usually available when you finish a memory block, before you go to bed. You've just got to go up to her and press any button, and do so until she says "aren't you tired?" or "can't talk, gotta work".