PDA

View Full Version : On the Handheld



Nunchuck_Nanny
08-21-2006, 06:11 PM
I was wondering if this game should come out for the PSP or the DS.Im just asking for other peoples opinion. Please note that I am not asking for "IF" it is coming out for a handheld system, but rather would you like to see it on a handheld. I apoligize if this subject is already posted but I already checked. If it would come out for a handheld, I think it would come out for PSP because of Sony, PSP, PS3, Sony, PSP, PS3? All in the Family

FableB
08-21-2006, 06:54 PM
I dont think such a huge game can be minimized for a handheld...

moobz
08-21-2006, 07:07 PM
ds? nah....not worth it, it would probably spoil the fun from it which such poor graphics. on PSP maybe, i mean you had prince of persis Revelation that was ok but then again nothing can beat the graphics of the ps3

Nunchuck_Nanny
08-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Poor visuals on a handheld is a givin.But there are good games out there that dont look as good as Pam Anderson in a Bikini. One problem that would probabilly be in the handheld is the Frame rate.But, "Give and Take". It would be good just for on the go gaming.

Nunchuck_Nanny
08-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by moobz:
ds? nah....not worth it, it would probably spoil the fun from it which such poor graphics. on PSP maybe, i mean you had prince of persis Revelation that was ok but then again nothing can beat the graphics of the ps3

True. No offense to DS Fan boys, or girls, but there is no way this game should come out for the DS. The player will move a foot every minute at the frame rate the DS will be able to provide.

etothevizzle
08-21-2006, 10:21 PM
it would definitly come out on the psp for sure...and yeah ts a fact the graphics would be toned down a bit...but think about it...they said all these new characteristics being added to the game have only been possible with thte ps3...so the number of thinngs available in thte game would be significantly downsized..and maybe instead of 3 cities it would be like 1/12 of a city...

Untimely_demise
08-21-2006, 11:15 PM
They are releasing it for Ps 3, just wait and see if it come out with any handheld.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Nunchuck_Nanny
08-22-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Untimely_demise:
They are releasing it for Ps 3, just wait and see if it come out with any handheld.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
Dude, we know that it is unconfirmed

entropy777
08-22-2006, 01:40 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">If the cut the game down to about 3% it would still lag like hell on any other console.</span>

Nunchuck_Nanny
08-22-2006, 01:53 PM
They could make the cities a lot smaller than they originaly was.

etothevizzle
08-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Nunchuck_Nanny:
They could make the cities a lot smaller than they originaly was.

yeah maybe to like one block with one store and one ledge to climb on and maybe a dog as the only NPC

Fates.Dark.Hand
08-26-2006, 04:36 PM
There is no chance in hell that this type of game, this awsomeness will come to PSP or DS, its impossible in MANY ways, they could have a spin off, but that would just dammage the reputaion this game is going to carry.

FableB
08-26-2006, 04:53 PM
That's wha' I'm sayin'! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Fates.Dark.Hand
08-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Then I agree with you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif as a matter of fact this topic is kinda laughable

Assassins Creed Stick with PS3! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bablagar
08-28-2006, 03:21 AM
maybe they will do what gta did and just minimize the free roaming http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif and the graphics will be worse aswell http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

kew414
08-28-2006, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by moobz:
but then again nothing can beat the graphics of the ps3
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif Moobz is one of those playstation worshipping people? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Ds or psp? Maybe, only if you can fit 300 game cards in a pack, and you don't mind changing them everytime you go anywhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

OH_DragonBoy
08-28-2006, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by kew414:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moobz:
but then again nothing can beat the graphics of the ps3
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif Moobz is one of those playstation worshipping people? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Ds or psp? Maybe, only if you can fit 300 game cards in a pack, and you don't mind changing them everytime you go anywhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There's a difference between a fanboy and someone who states the facts.

There isn't a PC currently publically available that can beat PS3 in terms of what it allows (graphics, power, blu-ray...), and there isn't a console either.

Asesino_Oscuro6
08-29-2006, 01:00 AM
There is no way a DS or PSP would be able to handle the multiple levels of AI that this game has.

kew414
08-29-2006, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by OH_DragonBoy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kew414:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moobz:
but then again nothing can beat the graphics of the ps3
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif Moobz is one of those playstation worshipping people? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Ds or psp? Maybe, only if you can fit 300 game cards in a pack, and you don't mind changing them everytime you go anywhere http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There's a difference between a fanboy and someone who states the facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

star_pulsar
05-19-2007, 12:08 AM
I currently have an XBOX and I'm thinking about getting a PSP instead of a XBOX 360 or a PS3, but I'll only get it if Assassin's Creed comes out on PSP. I really hope it does. I want to play the game but I don't have a console for it and I REALLY don't want to spend like hundreds of $$$ just for one game....I'm not a big gamer. I just like a few games. I hope this one, even if it is slow or toned down, comes out for PSP. It'd be nice.

Comfy_Numb
05-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Buy a PS3!

randman2007
05-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Somehow I think a PS3 would be a little bulky while trying to play it on a plane or train.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Karl_93
05-19-2007, 05:29 AM
I'm pretty sure there is a topic like this somewhere. Just w8 for the almighty zguliblu to agree with me!!(lol still cant spell it, that will have to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

andy276
05-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Karl_93:
I'm pretty sure there is a topic like this somewhere. Just w8 for the almighty zguliblu to agree with me!!(lol still cant spell it, that will have to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ) Look at the dates on the first page.

Comfy_Numb
05-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by randman2007:
Somehow I think a PS3 would be a little bulky while trying to play it on a plane or train.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Books are your friend. At least you can hide your ignorance by reading some books pal.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif