PDA

View Full Version : Codex Edition, Altair's Codex ?

rprodigy15
12-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi, I purchased the North American limited edition with the Jack in the box and all those extras. I'm kind of a geek for the art books and journals that come with collectors editions. Does anyone know where I can pick up a Codex book that came with the limited codex edition from Europe?
Thanks

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Other than buying the Codex Edition or finding someone who has it and is willing to sell their Codex (unlikely), I don't think there's a way.

Good luck.

ShadowRage41
12-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Check ebay for the book. sometimes people will sell individual items just like that. I bought the Black edition Ezio figurine there. Now I have both the White figurine and Black. be patient and keep checking.. just because it is not available today does not mean it might not pop up at a future date. The prospect of finding one is not as bleak as some might lead you to believe.

rprodigy15
12-08-2010, 10:00 PM
I checked ebay and theres one up for $150 not including shipping.. It's followed by the brand new entire codex edition for the same price lol.

ShadowRage41
12-08-2010, 10:35 PM
lol... That's insane. LMAO! just wait around, be patient there is a good possibility you can get the book at a later date. like you I got the North American edition of ACII or the Master Assassin's edition. and the L.E of brotherhood with the Harlequin in the box.

But in a few months someone will decide to sell stuff from their limited edition, and you can get what your looking for... I am not sure the Codex version would work on our consoles anyway. I paid 25 bucks for the Black Ezio figurine. I just collect things like that. you might end up having to pay 20 bucks for the book, but at some point it will be on there cheaper and as a separate item. just be patient.