PDA

View Full Version : assassination in revelations

sassinscreed
05-29-2011, 01:52 PM
does anyone else think that there were not any real assassin's creed main missions in brotherhood where you have to assassinate some important templar guy

in assassin's creed 1 it was too linear, but in assassin's creed 2 they made it awesome in each sequence you were preparing for assassination through all those missions and at the end of sequence you did the big assassination and each was unique and that was epic

but in brotherhood there was only one which i can remember( the banker) and it wasn't really good as ac 2 missions

i hope they will add that in revelations

PhiIs1618033
05-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
in assassin's creed 1 it was too linear
Are you dumb? AC1 was the least linear. In AC2 you just ran from marker to marker without actually having to look for stuff.

notafanboy
05-29-2011, 02:02 PM
the assassinations in ac1 was way better than the ones in ac2/ac:b

sassinscreed
05-29-2011, 02:05 PM
in ac1: get information on target by evasdroping, picpocketing, beating up guy, or doing side mission for hooded guy

go to assassin base for feather

kill target

again and again for each target

and in ac2 getting information on target was through another missions

with ac1 linear i mean about getting information on target not part when you get to your target

but in ac: b there were not missions like that

crash3
05-29-2011, 02:55 PM
AC1: had good preparation and in depth conversations with the victims once you had killed them

AC2: had those awesome briefing videos narrated by shaun, giving interesting info on each templar

ACB: absolutely nothing, no emotion, no brains, just simply kill the bad guy

DavisP92
05-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Yea i have to say that AC1 was the best when it comes to the assassinations, and it just goes down-hill from there.

I know that ACR will allow eavesdropping thank god, so maybe they will try to make ACR like AC1. All that is left is to get rid of the synch. system

Razrback16
05-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
does anyone else think that there were not any real assassin's creed main missions in brotherhood where you have to assassinate some important templar guy

in assassin's creed 1 it was too linear, but in assassin's creed 2 they made it awesome in each sequence you were preparing for assassination through all those missions and at the end of sequence you did the big assassination and each was unique and that was epic

but in brotherhood there was only one which i can remember( the banker) and it wasn't really good as ac 2 missions

Nah, you're forgetting some of the others and the early sequences were you building up your allies and factions so you can begin to grow your army & support factions.

You have several "medium-level" targets in Brotherhood with the Templar Agents you have to hunt down, as well as the high level targets like The Banker, Micheletto, The Baron de Valois, etc. I think in Brotherhood they just made a better effort (and I liked it) to try to grow the story itself, and not just give bigtime assassinations to the player as the only reward. I enjoyed the vast variety and logical building of the story.

sassinscreed
05-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:

Nah, you're forgetting some of the others and the early sequences were you building up your allies and factions so you can begin to grow your army & support factions.

You have several "medium-level" targets in Brotherhood with the Templar Agents you have to hunt down, as well as the high level targets like The Banker, Micheletto, The Baron de Valois, etc. I think in Brotherhood they just made a better effort (and I liked it) to try to grow the story itself, and not just give bigtime assassinations to the player as the only reward. I enjoyed the vast variety and logical building of the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they could put that getting allies from thieves, mercenaries and courtesans in one sequence and feel other 2 with different missions

and yes there are only 3 "real assassination missions" but baron wasn't really assassination you break into his fort with whole army and then kill him in ac 1 and 2 there were much more assassinations

Mr_Shade
05-31-2011, 06:41 AM
Please post in the ongoing thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/1591030829 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1591030829)

Thanks.