PDA

View Full Version : Not that the game isnt the most fascinating thing that I have seen in art ever.

Zard0z
11-22-2003, 04:59 AM
You guys are standing on an immensly incredible thing, we should all be sharing in this no matter how rough it is. That is the creative process, no?

Zard0z
11-22-2003, 04:59 AM
You guys are standing on an immensly incredible thing, we should all be sharing in this no matter how rough it is. That is the creative process, no?

endeavor21
11-22-2003, 05:59 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. I thought I was sitting on an immensely uncomfortable chair, but ...

Okay, yeah, joking. But I'm still not sure what you're asking.

Sheldarn
11-22-2003, 06:10 AM
It's a lot like trying to comment on a new house by only looking through the letterbox.

You can't see most of the rooms, the location of the fittings, or where the stairs are.

But from inside the house, you can see exactly where these things are. From inside, your comments become more considered, and more relevant (That sliding door can't work, it hits the light switch.)

Its the same for URU Live. Right now, we're looking through the letterbox, and we want to be inside.

Taking it from Zardoz's position, being inside is what counts, even if there are only the floorboards present. At this early stage, we can potentially have a greater impact on the way the story pans out, and give feedback on what works well, and what doesn't.

If I'm wrong in my perception here Zardoz, my apologies.

Zard0z
11-22-2003, 06:14 AM
Someone gets me... :0

Zardoz
11-22-2003, 07:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sheldarn:
Taking it from Zardoz's position, being inside is what counts, even if there are only the floorboards present. At this early stage, we can potentially have a greater impact on the way the story pans out, and give feedback on what works well, and what doesn't.

If I'm wrong in my perception here Zardoz, my apologies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please try to distinguish Zard0z from Zardoz. I would rather people on this board not confuse the two of us.

Sheldarn
11-22-2003, 07:55 AM
Zardoz,

Sorry for that, I'll keep a look out in future to ensure the right distinction.

Regards,
Tarl Raven