PDA

View Full Version : Project Legacy?

LaCava1
11-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey...
I started Project Legacy a few weeks ago. I'm currently on the "Fighting Fire" mission in "Vying for the Village". How much longer until I will be able to transfer my two capes from AC2 into AC: B?

Deathgrim666
11-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
Hey...
I started Project Legacy a few weeks ago. I'm currently on the "Fighting Fire" mission in "Vying for the Village". How much longer until I will be able to transfer my two capes from AC2 into AC: B?

U don't transfer the capes u have to make a mnemonics set in the app to get the capes for ac:B.

Nick1021
11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
How do you guys know about capes?

xsatanicjokerx
11-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Gabe said it on twitter

LaCava1
11-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
Hey...

U don't transfer the capes u have to make a mnemonics set in the app to get the capes for ac:B. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What?

Keighvin
11-11-2010, 09:05 PM
You don't transfer the capes. They released a new mnemonic set called the Auditore Trail. You have to complete that set in order to get the capes. You will have to get to at least Chapter 4 and get to The Lady's Favor in chapter 4 to be able to finish that set.

Deathgrim666
11-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
Hey...

U don't transfer the capes u have to make a mnemonics set in the app to get the capes for ac:B. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the home page in new features it shows what u have to do to unlock the capes.

LaCava1
11-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
Hey...

What? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the home page in new features it shows what u have to do to unlock the capes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh...

Black_Widow9
11-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed Project Legacy (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7051038488/p/1)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>