PDA

View Full Version : Please Help (possible spoilers memory 12 or 13 idk im just guessing by acheivments (p

DeadlyDarkjoker
11-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Okay so after lucy says that you have to collect all 30 codex pages then you can countinue on. Well i collected all the pages and i am trying to get to the exclamation mark and it says im like 2 feet away from it and then it pops up that do you want to go to the mountaines. And then when i go to the mountains it says i'm 256 feet from the destination. Thiis is in romagna/forli if anyone can help, visual ways will be awesome. Like a video. Please i loved this game until this part.

caswallawn_2k7
11-23-2009, 04:31 PM
if you have all the pages take them to Leonardo to get them translated, then go to the villa put them all up on the wall and while you are looking at them use eagle vision and you can work out the rest from there http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

HateCliffhanger
11-23-2009, 04:49 PM
What he/he said. Also, you don't need to run through the mountains, go to a double arrow sign, or where they have 2 horses and a carriage, its the fast travel.