PDA

View Full Version : Do We Want To Play The AC:R E3 Demo!!! Please Close Thread. I Made A Mistake!



Subject J80
07-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Just saw a post on my FB wall from the Official AC:R page, asked us if we want to play the demo....

Get over there and like people, we could be getting lucky!!!!!!!

I hope we do!!!

CRUDFACE
07-19-2011, 01:50 PM
...

what...

What!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW THAT ALREADY!

Yeah, about that, I didn't see any post that said that. Not yet anyways.

Subject J80
07-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
...

what...

What!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW THAT ALREADY!

Yeah, about that, I didn't see any post that said that. Not yet anyways.

Yeah man, its on mine. You should check it out...

dchil279
07-19-2011, 02:19 PM
would someone take a deep breath and explain this a little better...

breedlove94
07-19-2011, 02:34 PM
would someone take a deep breath and explain this a little better...

Yeah i'm equally confused http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

roostersrule2
07-19-2011, 02:36 PM
if you go to the Facebook page for ACR it asks us if we want to play the demo of ACR

thornebrook
07-19-2011, 02:42 PM
I'm not seeing this post anywhere on the page...

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed

http://www.facebook.com/Assass...edRevelation?sk=wall (http://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedRevelation?sk=wall)

kriegerdesgottes
07-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah I have no such post on my FB. All I saw was another Q&A video.

GunnarGunderson
07-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by jaybyrne10:
Just saw a post on my FB wall from the Official AC:R page, asked us if we want to play the demo....

Get over there and like people, we could be getting lucky!!!!!!!

I hope we do!!! You must be subscribed to a duplicate page made by some moron who wants to increase his unwarranted self importance

roostersrule2
07-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by thornebrook:
I'm not seeing this post anywhere on the page...

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed

http://www.facebook.com/Assass...edRevelation?sk=wall (http://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedRevelation?sk=wall) type in assassins creed revelations in the facebbok search bar and its the one with around 15000 likes

reini03
07-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thornebrook:
I'm not seeing this post anywhere on the page...

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed

http://www.facebook.com/Assass...edRevelation?sk=wall (http://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedRevelation?sk=wall) type in assassins creed revelations in the facebbok search bar and its the one with around 15000 likes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's definitely a fake. They wouldn't post comments like "Single Player or Multiplayer ??", or "14,320 likes!!!! (A bit late We Guess)". That's not even proper grammar. I don't think Gabe would write like this, honestly.

breedlove94
07-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Somebody needs to close this thread down, it's not even the official page.

Subject J80
07-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybyrne10:
Just saw a post on my FB wall from the Official AC:R page, asked us if we want to play the demo....

Get over there and like people, we could be getting lucky!!!!!!!

I hope we do!!! You must be subscribed to a duplicate page made by some moron who wants to increase his unwarranted self importance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I made a mistake. Nad-sack. S**t, got well excited there....

Stowdace
07-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Much rather they release beta testing for the multiplayer for Xbox. And, better yet, make me a part of it.