PDA

View Full Version : other levels in quick mission

Apache600
08-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Hey guys, kinda getting bored of the same 6 levels in Quick Mission.

I'm looking to see what other levels are out there, i've seen pictures of some really mountanious ones, and that looks like alot of fun.

Lately i've been trying to land all types of aircraft on really difficult terrain, or in the middle of cities, and was hoping to find some different real estate to do it on.

Any way i can just load myself onto a map like Berlin, or one of these custom maps?

WTE_Galway
08-28-2008, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Apache600:
Hey guys, kinda getting bored of the same 6 levels in Quick Mission.

I'm looking to see what other levels are out there, i've seen pictures of some really mountanious ones, and that looks like alot of fun.

Lately i've been trying to land all types of aircraft on really difficult terrain, or in the middle of cities, and was hoping to find some different real estate to do it on.

Any way i can just load myself onto a map like Berlin, or one of these custom maps?

Several possibilities for landing practice ...

1) There are some built in single missions that come with the game specifically for practicing landing on carriers.

2) If you go to multiplayer and start up a server with landings turned off you can spawn above an airfield and practice landings (needless to say you will be the only plane in the "multiplayer server") just hit refly and do it again and again and again.

3) You can bite the bullet and learn to use the full mission builder. this will let you place your plane anywhere on any map including the new Slovakia mountain map that comes with 4.09 beta.

4) Go to a download website like "Mission 4 Today" or "Flying Legends" and download and install some missions. If you want one with some insanely hard landings search for the mission "For Good Pilots" at Mission 4 Today.

Vacillator
08-28-2008, 02:30 AM
There is a way to add other maps to the Quick Mission Builder. I hope I'm not risking a reprimand by suggesting a search for the AAA website, at which you'll find QMBPlus (and a lot more besides). Enough said, and hopefully not too much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Uufflakke
08-28-2008, 05:50 AM
There are a few options if you like landing on all kinds of grounds.

-Single Mission: where you will find several missions with take off and landing options from Eastern Europe to the Pacific.

-Full Mission Builder: make your own mission on several maps.Mountanious areas as well like Norway or Slovakia. But therefore you need to install patch V4.09

-Download the mission you like at M4T:
http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&c=5

-Or go to the site of AllAircraftArcade and get some extra options in your QMB and the maps you want in FMB.