PDA

View Full Version : First Civilization more advanced then post-First Civ.

Radman500
11-19-2011, 09:04 PM
one thing i always liked about AC... is that the First Civilization was more advanced then post-first civilization..... and after the armageddon, it sort of turned the world backwards, and the world had to start from scratch..

so the First Civilization was before the middle ages, before the italian rennisance, and before constantinople in the 1500s, but it was alot more advanced...

you think later civilizations would be more advanced, but in the AC universe, the first civilization was the first civ, and more advanced then the later civilizations like the rennisance etc.

just something i noticed, and like.. its the small things that count http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Abeonis
11-19-2011, 09:34 PM
The idea isn't exactly unique too the Assassin's Creed franchise,you know. Practically every singple IP of recent years, in both games, television and movies, that involves a previous civilisation, had them being significantly more advance than those that followed.

Radman500
11-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
The idea isn't exactly unique too the Assassin's Creed franchise,you know. Practically every singple IP of recent years, in both games, television and movies, that involves a previous civilisation, had them being significantly more advance than those that followed.

can you give me some examples?