PDA

View Full Version : AC4 work harder

whitehawk1997
02-16-2011, 03:13 AM
Ok, so AC2 and AC1 had pretty dang fine stories but we should all agree that ACB had a little bit worse story. I think since they got a great multiplayer they should just maybe add some characters, perks, maps, etc. But focus more on making a new good story that makes sense and doesn't go a little weird and annoying. ACB is great...a masterpiece but AC4 could be even greater.

Ass4ssin8me
02-16-2011, 03:20 AM
So Far AC2 has been my favourite Story wise.

Can't provide you a link on my phone, but I think, This should be in the AC3 and beyond thread.. Even if it is a mumbled confusing mess.

Murcuseo
02-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
...This should be in the AC3 and beyond thread.. Even if it is a mumbled confusing mess.

^This.

Also, I think with any developer(outside of Treyarch), they aim to make the best game possible within their limitations. As Ubisoft will have 2 years to develop this title, I think they will pull out all the stops and come up with something really amazing.

Only time will tell.

whitehawk1997
02-16-2011, 04:22 AM
Yeh I mean the guys who made it r geniuses. But I jes find that they worked mostly on the multiplayer (which is great).But graphics are better, new cool moves, new costumes and of course new weapons. I like the idea of all the nooby assassin's helping you but they should make cool assassin who are really good who fight by your side.

BioPulse.ps3
02-16-2011, 05:00 AM
by ac4 i'm sure you mean ac3, since acb is just a '2.5'.

and yes the next ac game will have probably the best story of them all since it is supposed to conclude the series.

whitehawk1997
02-16-2011, 05:10 AM
Well for Ezio but maybe they will go back to Altair a lot in the game cuz they haven't totally explained Altair that well...Altair is very mysterious...