PDA

View Full Version : Mp crashes to this thread

TJ777777
12-15-2006, 01:04 AM
my mp crashes are for the pc version and im running the 1.01 patch.........heres my crashes as to no confuse them with the other threads.....the other threads are talkin mostly about the browser problem....my issue here is not the browser i goto create match make a coop story get her all setup thats fine start it up in about 5mins into the match ill take a shot or be nearin the end of the mission and boom crash to the desktop everytime with no warning or error report.....its so annoyin i been playin single player over and over....it be nice to play multiplayer sometime this week without crashing to the desktop when i host a game....btw it doesnt matter if its coop or not it crashes both ways

TJ777777
12-15-2006, 01:04 AM
my mp crashes are for the pc version and im running the 1.01 patch.........heres my crashes as to no confuse them with the other threads.....the other threads are talkin mostly about the browser problem....my issue here is not the browser i goto create match make a coop story get her all setup thats fine start it up in about 5mins into the match ill take a shot or be nearin the end of the mission and boom crash to the desktop everytime with no warning or error report.....its so annoyin i been playin single player over and over....it be nice to play multiplayer sometime this week without crashing to the desktop when i host a game....btw it doesnt matter if its coop or not it crashes both ways

lushdog
12-15-2006, 05:00 AM
See post "Lan Crashes with Hamachi" thread.

BLOODUK
12-15-2006, 01:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lushdog:
See post "Lan Crashes with Hamachi" thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still crashing fella...

TJ777777
12-15-2006, 02:54 PM
this isnt lan crashes dude there internet mp crashes

BLOODUK
12-15-2006, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TJ777777:
this isnt lan crashes dude there internet mp crashes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats the difference bud? they still crash to the same place http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

TJ777777
12-15-2006, 07:49 PM
what would be nice is if a tech support guy or dev would help us to fix this problem of the multiplayer game crashing during playin the missions...the game is awesome just need to fix the multiplayer its buggin the hell out of me

BLOODUK
12-16-2006, 03:04 AM
Agreeing with you TJ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Itchmeister
12-16-2006, 09:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TJ777777:
what would be nice is if a tech support guy or dev would help us to fix this problem of the multiplayer game crashing during playin the missions...the game is awesome just need to fix the multiplayer its buggin the hell out of me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will have to be fixed in a patch. In the meantime, post your specs. AFAIK, it's not strictly a network issue but is bound to happen much more often online.