PDA

View Full Version : is your time EST



ofelia301
08-18-2011, 08:04 AM
this polll is abt EST time but some people on imagine town do not live where EST time is relevant for example me(ofelia lacy cupcake),froggy sweetie cookie,alicia chic pearl,crystal and possibly many others.so pls moderators if u see this can u pls state other times than EST times.

sakuramei
08-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Most games only show one time. You can actually look up time zone differences.

I actually memorized them because of friends and games.

And I'm in EST. In fact, most people I know are EST.

artsaboveall
08-18-2011, 11:21 AM
i live in PST http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ahh it wont show my signature!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

loveangel143
08-18-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm in PST!

loveangel143
08-18-2011, 12:03 PM
OMG I CAN'T TURN ON MY SIG!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

cutiegirl74295
08-18-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm in western time.

PurpleHipHop
08-19-2011, 09:52 PM
I am in west.

ofelia301
08-20-2011, 08:43 AM
c wat i mean i live in gmt time.

sakuramei
08-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by ofelia301:
c wat i mean i live in gmt time.

Just because most of the people posting aren't doesn't mean more people are. Not to mention all the moderators are EST.

If you're in GMT, maybe you should play on the French Server as it's closer to your timezone.

hermione2011
08-21-2011, 05:17 PM
I am EST http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

cckeesd
08-21-2011, 05:21 PM
i am est

Balletgrl
08-21-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm Western time!!

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

girlyangel1116
08-22-2011, 07:47 PM
i am wst time it is an hour after est so if it is 8:00 est then it is 7:00 wst i started school today i won't be on much hopefully i can make all of fashion week though i made an amazing shirt

Balletgrl
08-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Oh.... then maybe I'm NOT Western... 'cuz I'm 2 hours behind Eastern... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Waaa... my sig is broken! XD

ofelia301
08-25-2011, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by sakuramei:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ofelia301:
c wat i mean i live in gmt time.

Just because most of the people posting aren't doesn't mean more people are. Not to mention all the moderators are EST.

If you're in GMT, maybe you should play on the French Server as it's closer to your timezone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i dont understand french that well and i dont know how to get on it cause i dont wanna b around ppl that i cant understand

JustBeingMe
08-25-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm est

lizi9955
09-07-2011, 10:48 PM
I am in PST. That's Pacific Standard Time.

lizi9955
09-07-2011, 11:03 PM
I already know the time difference between where I live and EST. My dad says that we live 3 hours earlier than EST, so I live in Pacific. But I don't know why all of you are making a huge deal out of the time differences. You should just look at what time zone it says and search on Google. It's seriously not that big of a deal. But, then again. I may be wrong.

fabiona12
09-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Balletgrl:
Oh.... then maybe I'm NOT Western... 'cuz I'm 2 hours behind Eastern... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Waaa... my sig is broken! XD

i sm 2 hours behind eastern and i have no idea what time zone i have http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jinn-sylvia
09-19-2011, 04:55 AM
I have GMT+2:00 ...
Does this mean it should have already been opened???? Or am I just too confused about time zones? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Megan767
09-19-2011, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Balletgrl:
Oh.... then maybe I'm NOT Western... 'cuz I'm 2 hours behind Eastern... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Waaa... my sig is broken! XD Your western!! I am too. I am 2 hours behind..

skylight22
09-21-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm Eastern!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Amby6
09-30-2011, 04:24 AM
I live in Australia.
So I have no idea what time I'm in...
Can anyone help me out and tell me?

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Aunella
09-30-2011, 07:41 AM
The girls that said I live in Australia are giving out personal information,cause if there was a bad guy on here and he looked at the forums he would see where you live and go where you live and search all over Australia.He might not know you but he might do wrong to other people too just to do something to you.I don't want that to happen to anyone,so please no personal info or I'm gonna tell a mod!I am not being mean to anyone,I am just saying you shouldn't give out personal info.

SoftballGirl99
10-01-2011, 04:10 AM
I live in the AUSTRALIAN EST...

SoftballGirl99
10-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by FancyEmerald36:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amby6:
I live in Australia.
So I have no idea what time I'm in...
Can anyone help me out and tell me?

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

same i live in australia to and im confused to but i think we r west </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Depends what STATE

FancyEmerald36
10-01-2011, 06:16 PM
im not saying wot state wot if some freak gets me.and i can say i live in australia cuz i could be anywhere in australia

http://i52.tinypic.com/2lymx1.jpg [/QUOTE]

UbiJoolywooly
10-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by FancyEmerald36:
im not saying wot state wot if some freak gets me.and i can say i live in australia cuz i could be anywhere in australia

http://i52.tinypic.com/2lymx1.jpg [/QUOTE]

Try this world map with local time zones. http://www.fhs.ch/en/worldclock.php

FancyEmerald36
10-02-2011, 12:10 AM
thnxs ubijoolywooly

ellak3
10-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by UbiJoolywooly:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FancyEmerald36:
im not saying wot state wot if some freak gets me.and i can say i live in australia cuz i could be anywhere in australia

http://i52.tinypic.com/2lymx1.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try this world map with local time zones. http://www.fhs.ch/en/worldclock.php[/QUOTE] Thanku Jooly!!

loveangel143
10-24-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm western http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wait I already said that XD!