PDA

View Full Version : LCD monitor question??????

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 01:18 PM
I just upgraded from a 21 in. Dell P1130 to a 20 in. Dell FP2000. Was this an upgrade as far as gaming is concerned?
I certainly like the footprint of the flat panel monitor compared to that behemoth that used to be on the desk.

Are flat panel lcds as good for gaming that the tube monitor was? I am not sure if I can notice any difference, but I want to say the FP looks better.

----------------------------------------
The pilots lounge was this place you could go to find some humor. Sure, there were some flame wars, but generally it was a good natured place to hang out for a laugh or two.

Then that whole war started in the middle east and a whole bunch of trolls and flag wavers showed up and really ruined the place. I thought it was necessary to close it at the time, but now I kinda miss it. UBI has decided not to re-open a new one so now we talk about vulching and pings.

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 01:18 PM
I just upgraded from a 21 in. Dell P1130 to a 20 in. Dell FP2000. Was this an upgrade as far as gaming is concerned?
I certainly like the footprint of the flat panel monitor compared to that behemoth that used to be on the desk.

Are flat panel lcds as good for gaming that the tube monitor was? I am not sure if I can notice any difference, but I want to say the FP looks better.

----------------------------------------
The pilots lounge was this place you could go to find some humor. Sure, there were some flame wars, but generally it was a good natured place to hang out for a laugh or two.

Then that whole war started in the middle east and a whole bunch of trolls and flag wavers showed up and really ruined the place. I thought it was necessary to close it at the time, but now I kinda miss it. UBI has decided not to re-open a new one so now we talk about vulching and pings.

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 01:39 PM
Put "LCD Monitors" into the forum search, you'll see how much this has been discussed before.

I'd never join a club that would have ME as a member!!.