PDA

View Full Version : A couple of random question's about both games

Oranjin
01-15-2010, 06:13 PM
There are possibly spoilers to this question, depending upon the answers, so be wary.

I've beaten the game, and I've decided that I want to completely beat the game and do everything. There was just a couple of questions that I had.
First of all, for the assasination missions, you know, the ones that you grab from the pigeons or whatever, how many of them are there? Are there an infinite amount of them? Or is there a point at which they eventually stop coming? because I've taken three or four of these missions from the same exact little pigeon cage, and they just keep giving me more missions. Is there any point at which these missions end? Or do they just sorta randomly generate. If there is an end, is there any reward for getting them all?
Secondly, for the first assasins creed. Did anyone here get the epilogue video? If so, is there a place on the internet that I can watch it? Cause I got pretty close to getting it, but I diddnt complete it.

Lazybeans
01-15-2010, 09:51 PM
If you look at the DNA strand, there's a section for assassinations, with little parts in it for the individual missions. I haven't bothered with them though, because unfortunately, the side missions (assassinations, races, beat-up events, etc.) aren't worth much. You only have to do each one once for an achievement.
So actually, I don't know much about how the missions go with the DNA, but you should check that.

And yeah, there should be videos of the ending of Assassin's Creed on Youtube, like this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7af-Z3u27JQ).

Matt_156
01-16-2010, 10:35 AM
is there another ending to Assassin's Creed? i remember seeing all the crazy symbols with Desmond's eagle vision and then credits but i just figured that was the normal ending.

Oranjin
01-16-2010, 06:07 PM
There was a whole other section of memories after the last section of the main game. That is, after you see all that stuff that your able to see. It's called, " Extra Memories" or , "Epilouge" or something like that. I've searched the internet for some content relating to it quite a bit, but I can't seem to find a single video that show's everyone has gotten it. You have to grab all the flags, kill all the templars and everything in order or to get it.

Matt_156
01-16-2010, 06:25 PM
crazy. that video that Lazybeans posted looked like just the normal ending. but if there's some kinda bonus ending shouldn't there be a video of it somewhere on the internet?

Matt_156
01-16-2010, 06:44 PM
it's still not too late to release a patch for AC1 that allows free-play after the main story has been completed. just throwing that out there, ubi.