PDA

View Full Version : Reconnect button

VMF-214-Acid
01-12-2005, 04:00 PM
I was wondering if it would be possible to get a reconnect button added to the game, it is very annoying when you get ping kicked to have to go all the way out to hyperlobby and then have to reload the server again..........just a little suggestion.

VMF-214-Acid
01-12-2005, 04:00 PM
I was wondering if it would be possible to get a reconnect button added to the game, it is very annoying when you get ping kicked to have to go all the way out to hyperlobby and then have to reload the server again..........just a little suggestion.

noshens
01-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes please! Reconnect button would be greatly appreciated.

Troll2k
01-13-2005, 12:57 AM
A reconnect button will not be of any help if the ping kicks you OUT OF THE GAME.Maybe a ping kick that does not kick you all the way out.Then a reconnect button might work.

I also think it would make it too easy for those that were booted by the host for being a disruptive influence to get back in the game.

Maybe 2 kinds of kicks.A ping and a boot.

VMF-214-Acid
01-13-2005, 12:37 PM
well sometimes i have an awfule pause in the game you know the ones that last for a while.....those are the kind im talking about, you arent kicked for ping but just for being paused up, still a reconnect button would be nice since there are no commands i know of that will reconnect you to a server.