PDA

View Full Version : AC: REVELATIONS FOR PC (WILL IT BE DELAYED....AGAIN?)

IMRicko
06-09-2011, 08:36 AM
It is confirmed that AC: Revelations will be released on November 15th 2011 for PS3, X360 and Windows PC. I hope this thing is true. No more saying the PC version will be released on the same day as consoles and in the end 1 day before the game will be launched Ubisoft will say this:

"AC: Revelations for PC will be released on Q1 2012 because the team is trying to give the best experience for PC gamers. We are trying to give better graphics options such as SSAO, HBAO, AA, AS, ABC, XXX (or whatever it is gonna be) into the game as well as support for nvidia 3D Vision and ATI HD3D (I don't care even if it has 10D)"

If that happens, i expect that AC3 for PC will be released on 2013 which already passed the time that is set in the game. If Ubisoft really want to delay the PC version, please say it from now and not 1 day before the game released for consoles. 1 thing that I don't understand. Ubisoft take almost 4 months delay to optimize the PC version and yet the game still doesn't optimize well on some high-end systems.

So Ubisoft, if you really want to spoil PC gamers day, please spoil it as early as possible.

un_synapse
06-09-2011, 10:30 AM
HERE! HERE!

mrxclusiv.au
08-07-2011, 05:07 AM
they delay I cancel pre-order and buy game when it comes down in price saving me money, if they cannot stick to their deadlines then I cannot stick to my pre-purchase agreement

Adima5
08-07-2011, 06:47 AM
And another thread about that...

First of all, every single installment of AC on PC was delayed. No exceptions. Why would they release this one simultaneously? Let's put aside the reasons/excuses.

I suggest that you don't get your hopes up and just wait until September because this has always been the month when Ubi announced the PC version's delay.

Oh, and at the end of recent trailers for AC:R there is no box for PC, only XBOX and PS3 - so that's should be one of the major signs for the delay.

AntiChrist7
08-07-2011, 09:13 AM
itsd not another thread. its a necropost without any usefull info from crkinard.

ace3001
08-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by theAdi0:
And another thread about that...

First of all, every single installment of AC on PC was delayed. No exceptions. Why would they release this one simultaneously? Let's put aside the reasons/excuses. True. The delay is even understandable. But why do they have to lie to us? That's the problem? My beef with Ubi here is that they give this false November 2011 date at first. Why on Earth are they doing that??
I wouldn't have uttered a single negative word if they gave a release date like Q2 2012 from the beginning. Get my point? No other publishers do this on a regular basis.

Jexx21
08-07-2011, 03:12 PM
I hope it's delayed. Free DLC ftw.

AtomikGod
08-07-2011, 09:47 PM
I dont mind it being delay, I just mind the lack of recognition this PC version is getting. Since the game is designed for consoles, stuff like No chat online is available, pc online servers are horrible with wait time and major lag, disconnects, games like that dont last long online.

Mr_Shade
08-08-2011, 10:53 AM
At present all versions are due in November.

If you wish to continue this debate - then please use one of the ongoing threads.