PDA

View Full Version : GOD WEAPON WHEEL PROBLEM :@

IMRicko
03-26-2011, 05:44 AM
What is wrong with the weapon wheel when using controller????
I'm currently logitech cordless rumblepad 2. Everything is fine except for the weapon wheel. Sometimes i can change to the weapons that i want sometimes i can't. It's just so annoying when i have to change the weapons on the hat switch especially during missions == pretty please fix this issue

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-26-2011, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by ricko992008:
I'm currently logitech cordless rumblepad 2. Everything is fine except for the weapon wheel. Sometimes i can change to the weapons that i want sometimes i can't. It's just so annoying when i have to change the weapons on the hat switch especially during missions == pretty please fix this issue

daft as it sounds,check if your mrs/mother is using the microwave when your playing.

in fact neighbours too,any device emitting radio signals within 200 yds.

its why i ditched my wireless mouse

just an fyi

IMRicko
03-26-2011, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ricko992008:

daft as it sounds,check if your mrs/mother is using the microwave when your playing.

in fact neighbours too,any device emitting radio signals within 200 yds.

its why i ditched my wireless mouse

just an fyi </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope none of my family member uses the microwave. Wait, i don't have a microwave lol. The weapon wheel works nicely on keyboard. It seems those people who uses controller when playing re having the same issue @@

EcLiPzZz
03-26-2011, 09:33 AM
I have the same problem, and it's really annoying. I played through the first 2 ACs with my controller, and now I have to switch back to mouse and keyboard if I want to enjoy the game?

PS: I have a wired controller, so microwave is out of the game.

KapitanStatku
01-29-2015, 10:31 PM
Change gamepad X & Y sensitivity to 10 (standard is 6 and it cause problems)
I'm using 2$ china pad and it works :)