PDA

View Full Version : Third Party Aircraft Development

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 10:59 PM
Since all 3rd party aircraft must be distributed by Ubi in an official patch for the community to use, I suggest that someone from the Maddox Team coordinate their construction.

Much of this has been done on Luthier's web page in the past but I feel that there has been some wasted time and duplicated effort by the 3rd party modelers.

I must Salute the independent modelers efforts because they have created some excellent aircraft that we are currently flying. But, think of how the system could be improved by having Maddox announce what new map is being planned so modelers could focus their efforts toward aircraft that compliment the new battlefields.

I have some personal favorites, fighter-bombers and twin engine bombers that compliment current and future maps. For me, the wars I compete in focus on the aircraft's interaction with the ground forces.

So, please consider having the Maddox Development Team taking over 3rd party aircraft development coordination. Work more closely with these individuals to ensure a greater percentage of their work "fits" into FB and becomes part of a future release.

Thanks to the Maddox Team for this suggestion's consideration,

VOL_Mountain

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 10:59 PM
Since all 3rd party aircraft must be distributed by Ubi in an official patch for the community to use, I suggest that someone from the Maddox Team coordinate their construction.

Much of this has been done on Luthier's web page in the past but I feel that there has been some wasted time and duplicated effort by the 3rd party modelers.

I must Salute the independent modelers efforts because they have created some excellent aircraft that we are currently flying. But, think of how the system could be improved by having Maddox announce what new map is being planned so modelers could focus their efforts toward aircraft that compliment the new battlefields.

I have some personal favorites, fighter-bombers and twin engine bombers that compliment current and future maps. For me, the wars I compete in focus on the aircraft's interaction with the ground forces.

So, please consider having the Maddox Development Team taking over 3rd party aircraft development coordination. Work more closely with these individuals to ensure a greater percentage of their work "fits" into FB and becomes part of a future release.

Thanks to the Maddox Team for this suggestion's consideration,

VOL_Mountain

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 11:20 PM
Edit: Freshness, that is a really bad approach. Next time I have to deal with you it's insta ban.

Message Edited on 07/26/0309:52PM by Tully__

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 11:33 PM
bump