PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused about where Altairs armor came from :[

P3rsianPrincess
09-27-2010, 03:15 PM
did Altair come to Italy and stay there after being with that templar women? {refering to AC2) Did he build the villa? and is he really dead cuz i was reading that Altair extended his life with the apple of eden and might return in future games

im just confuseddddddd :/

GreekAssassin2
09-27-2010, 03:21 PM
probably he was wearing that armor while he was the grande master of assassins

P3rsianPrincess
09-27-2010, 03:25 PM
so did he move there or did his decendents just keep the armor to pass it on and eventually end up there?

magesupermaster
09-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Unfortunately, Altair is dead and we will possbily not see his return.

The one who did build the villa in monteriggioni was Altair's grandson or grand grandson.

Hope I helped. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

P3rsianPrincess
09-27-2010, 03:29 PM
THANK YOU! lol
it was really bothering me xD
and rats :[ that sucks i was hoping some magical event would occur that would bring him back bc i feel like people werent able to know more about his life like with ezio

magesupermaster
09-27-2010, 03:32 PM
I wish to know more about Altair too but unless Ubisoft makes a a biography about him, his life shall forever remain mysterious.

P3rsianPrincess
09-27-2010, 03:38 PM
yeah that sounds like a good idea
because i think they made him too mysterious and that sucked he was too quiet as well

oh do u know if he ended up staying with that templar women or if he just knocked her up and left forever
bc i read that they had two sons together but i dont know if thats true

ACfreak357
09-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Im pretty sure he stayed with her but he had 2 sons how do you think Ezio, Altair and Desmond are all related if Altair had no sons.

DarkicoN14
09-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by ACfreak357:
Im pretty sure he stayed with her but he had 2 sons how do you think Ezio, Altair and Desmond are all related if Altair had no sons.
well in AC2 the Altair part he knocks her up then does a leap of faith of the building so...

Nogoman11
09-27-2010, 07:26 PM
In the family crypt in the villa there is Altairs whole life story written on the walls. There is also some insight on his life in the codex.

RipYourSpineOut
09-27-2010, 09:26 PM
I thought that crypt spoke of Giovanni's life before banking, not Altair's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif?

AubreyWilborn
09-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
I thought that crypt spoke of Giovanni's life before banking, not Altair's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif?

The crypt talks about Domenico Auditore's life story. Domenico was Altair's great-grandson(I think), and Mario and Giovanni's great-grandfather. As for Altair-he might have used the Apple to become immortal. He might even be the AC2 character-"the fox", or whatever his name was. I say this because the fox is believed by many to be immortal, and he is supposedly able to see things in amazing perspective(eagle vision). That was just my thought, at least.

GarethNelson
09-28-2010, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Nogoman11:
In the family crypt in the villa there is Altairs whole life story written on the walls. There is also some insight on his life in the codex.

Missed that completely!

Anyone got screenshots?

P3rsianPrincess
09-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:

The crypt talks about Domenico Auditore's life story. Domenico was Altair's great-grandson(I think), and Mario and Giovanni's great-grandfather. As for Altair-he might have used the Apple to become immortal. He might even be the AC2 character-"the fox", or whatever his name was. I say this because the fox is believed by many to be immortal, and he is supposedly able to see things in amazing perspective(eagle vision). That was just my thought, at least. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
thank you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
thats crazy haha i got all excited when i read this
ooo all the stuff that ran through my mind was insane http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

DRskiTTlets4528
09-28-2010, 10:11 PM
It was another one of his family members who made the villa, and he did create the armor from imformation that he got from the apple. He probably won't return

souNdwAve89
09-28-2010, 10:24 PM
The chances of Altair becoming immortal is a little possible because one of the Codex passages was Altair writing about death.

Starsfan1009
09-28-2010, 10:47 PM
So i've tried to find where all this writing is on the walls in the crypt at the villa in Monterrigioni. I can't find it anywhere...with or without eagle vision. is it something that's only available before you beat the game and unlock Altair's armor? or am i misunderstanding something crucial here...?

bokeef04
09-28-2010, 10:50 PM
i think the crypt they are talking about is the auditore crypt, it is a uplay reward

Starsfan1009
09-29-2010, 01:43 AM
How do u get it exactly? cuz i've been signed up for uplay for a while now. do you have to platinum the game?

Jack-Reacher
09-29-2010, 02:37 AM
Its not impossible, if he was writing about death he must have been alive to do that right.

Also the very last codex page kinda hints that he might be alive. He says he will have one last look iirc at the apple, who knows what may have happened, he may have fallen to its powers over greed for power and used it for immortality

bokeef04
09-29-2010, 04:31 AM
@starsfan when you start up AC2 it should give you a button to press to access uplay(ps3 it's triangle) on the main menu page

@jack-reacher if Altair used the apple to become immortal why did he leave it unguarded on Cyprus for the templars to reclaim?

Starsfan1009
09-29-2010, 08:04 AM
*SPOILERS* got the Uplay stuff. pretty cool. weird though that in the crypt, they state that Dante Alghieri (as in the writer of Dante's Inferno) was an assassin and was training him...AND that he was so closely connected with Marco Polo.

EzioAssassin51
09-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Starsfan1009:
*SPOILERS* got the Uplay stuff. pretty cool. weird though that in the crypt, they state that Dante Alghieri (as in the writer of Dante's Inferno) was an assassin and was training him...AND that he was so closely connected with Marco Polo.

And that's to do with the thread because...

Starsfan1009
09-30-2010, 02:19 AM
it doesn't. i just purposefully wrote it here to illicit that response from you lol.

HannahCrazy
10-02-2010, 05:59 AM
I have the Auditore crypt. I can post everything it says on the wall, if anyone wants me to? It's about Domenico Auditore, because he created it. It was probably Alta´rs grandson, because the first plate with his story on was from 1240.

LaCava1
10-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by GarethNelson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nogoman11:

Missed that completely!

Anyone got screenshots? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not actually Altair's life, it's Domenico Auditore's life.

godsmack_darius
10-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Then it comes to the question...How did Altairs Armour end up in the Villa...Since it was Dominico who built it yes? who was altairs grand son or great grandson

masterfenix2009
10-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by bokeef04:
@starsfan when you start up AC2 it should give you a button to press to access uplay(ps3 it's triangle) on the main menu page

@jack-reacher if Altair used the apple to become immortal why did he leave it unguarded on Cyprus for the templars to reclaim?

You do realize there is more than one apple of eden right?