PDA

View Full Version : Pe-2 download from UBI and dedicated server update link.

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 09:19 AM
Ok, Pe-2 is officially here, I downloaded it and installed this morning to make sure there will be no problems.

Steps to download are easy. Existing ENGLISH speaking users can log into UBI with their current name -> www.ubi.com/UK (http://www.ubi.com/UK) (IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT, CREATE ONE) click shopping and type Pe-2 in the Search field. Once you get there, add it to shopping card and go to check out. Fill out all necessary stuff and get your toy. It`s pretty self explanatory http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I tried posting direct link to download, but it redirects to French site, so it`s better to do it as described above if you don€t speak French.

Server hosts your Dedicated server version 405m: http://files.games.1c.ru/perl_harbor/files/patches/server405m.exe

Cheers!

Mo1974
04-28-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey,
Worked first time, no problems. . .enjoying career already. . .and looking forward to online battles http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

MarcusaQ
04-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Nothing seems to work with the download. The installer gives a message 'You have to have the full version installed..'. And I do, all games and patches legally purchased. The BB does not seem to find the IL2 as it is not installed on the C-drive but on an other partition.

I have always thought that complainments about UbiSoft are just some malevolent whining but it seems that there may be good grounds behind that attitude.

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by MarcusaQ:
Nothing seems to work with the download. The installer gives a message 'You have to have the full version installed..'. And I do, all games and patches legally purchased. The BB does not seem to find the IL2 as it is not installed on the C-drive but on an other partition.

Did you try to run setup without BB? Setup exe is in BB folder.

MarcusaQ
04-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Yes, Crazyivan, I did. I tried it first through BB, then alone from desktop, IL2 folder, and BB switched off - nothing changed the situation.

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 09:41 AM
I`ll see what i can dig out... what is directory path for IL2 that you have?

MarcusaQ
04-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Great, thanks in advance! My path is: d:/Program Files/Ubi Soft/IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles

TgD Thunderbolt56
04-28-2006, 09:49 AM
I've got another question Ivan. I purchased the DL and saved the BB exe to my USB drive. I'll execute when I get home. Do you think there will be an issue since it's not the same PC I used to purchase?

btw...I have my merged install on my D: partition as well.

TB

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by TgD Thunderbolt56:
I've got another question Ivan. I purchased the DL and saved the BB exe to my USB drive. I'll execute when I get home. Do you think there will be an issue since it's not the same PC I used to purchase?

btw...I have my merged install on my D: partition as well.

TB

No, should not have any problems. It might ask you to unlock exe again, just enter the key that provided in e-mail.

I wonder if installation on D is causing problems. Hmmm.

TPN_Cephas
04-28-2006, 09:59 AM
The program is looking for your game registry entry, if you have an old install and have moved it or renamed it, or moved it from one pc top another the registry might be incorrect or missing.

Someone in another thread said that they just moved their full current game install to a temp dir, reinstalled FB only then copied over that with their complete game from teh temp dir and it installed fine.

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 10:03 AM
my thoughts exactly Cephas

JV-44
04-28-2006, 10:06 AM
The Booty Box installer will not run.

It installed fine but everytime I try to run it, I get a message saying "This programs has caused and error and Windows is shutting it down. You must restart."

I am running W2K and everything else is fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Gunner

JG52Uther
04-28-2006, 10:19 AM
Unbelievable! I think I will wait before paying 9.99 for something that might not like my game install.

AKA_TAGERT
04-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Hey Ivan

Question.. I have BootyBox installed.. it seems to be DL "il2-pe2.exe" right now. Once that is done, Im guessing that this "il2-pe2.exe" executable is a stand alone file that we will be able to run in the future when ever we do a re-install.. that is to say we dont need to go though this BootyBox download **** each time right? Just burn the "il2-pe2.exe" to a CD and run it.. Please say yes! <G>

Retrofish
04-28-2006, 10:42 AM
I got it working.

I had the 'You need the full installation' message then after a bit of random clicking about in the Bootywhatever suddenly it launched and a bit into the process it says 'Internal error: an attempt was made to expand the "app" constant before it was initialized'...

Anyway, it seems to have expanded all the files I need to patch to 4.05m.

What I'm worried about is the future add-ons and their installation procedures and their approval of the alternative installation method I had to use for 4.05.

Oh well, we shall see.

Willey
04-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Just an advice for the payment stuff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

With no credit card, I was keen to get it today, and I find out that I had 300 "loyality" points (don't know what they're called on the english shop site) because I bought stuff there previously (SH3 + recognition manual and Heroes of M&M 5 Collectors Edition to be precise - that's 2 games). Those 300 points were worth 15", so I could buy the Pe-2 addon without actually paying, now a single one of these points left http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Maybe someone else can make use of that and hasn't recognized it yet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by AKA_TAGERT:
Hey Ivan

Question.. I have BootyBox installed.. it seems to be DL "il2-pe2.exe" right now. Once that is done, Im guessing that this "il2-pe2.exe" executable is a stand alone file that we will be able to run in the future when ever we do a re-install.. that is to say we dont need to go though this BootyBox download **** each time right? Just burn the "il2-pe2.exe" to a CD and run it.. Please say yes! <G>

Then it will ask you for the code that sent to you by e-mail to unlock exe. Then it`s all yours. Setup is in the bootybox directory.

MarcusaQ
04-28-2006, 11:24 AM
Finally I got it working. This is what I did: I made a backup copy of my FB folder just as TPN_Cephas advised. Then I re-installed FB again after which the Pe-2 file did install. It seems that it really was a game registry problem.

But, after this PF did not launch any more. Pe-2 installed the addon to a folder of that BB-installer program on C-drive (I dont remember the program having asked whether I want anything in my Windows C-drive..).

Well, I copied the contents of the Pe-2 addon to my FB folder on D-drive. PF merged install launches now normally and shows the version 4.05.

This kind of problems should not be very difficult to predict when planning a vice installation procedure. I really hope UbiSoft would do something to improve the situation before the next addon.

When finally launching the game I could see that Oleg & fellows have done a really good job with Pe-2, the first experience of flying it was truly positive. I really appreciate your work and effort for this great historical sim!

Thanks a million Crazyivan & TPN_Cephas for your help!!

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 11:29 AM
I am glad it is working mate, cheers!

Fox_3
04-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AKA_TAGERT:
Hey Ivan

Then it will ask you for the code that sent to you by e-mail to unlock exe. Then it`s all yours. Setup is in the bootybox directory. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they bother sending you the unlock key that is! I'm still waiting.......

I resent them taking my cash, and making me wait until the bank holiday is over before they pull their fingers out. If at all.

No more downloads from that site for me.

cbazza
04-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Exactly the same problem for me! All six (!) of the emails sent to me contained no Unlock key.

Guess i'll just have to sit tight and wait

CdtWeasel
04-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Yeah same thing with me, though I only got 3 emails. The unlock key is listed as -1. Once again copy protection would seem to be screwing over the honest customers.

TC_Stele
04-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Although its listed only under the UK ubi site, I'm still able to purchase and download it from the US, right?

Da_Godfatha
04-28-2006, 12:14 PM
I have my install on D:\Ubi Soft\ etc....
I have had no problem with the install. Just save the code (you will need it with a new install). Worked like a charm the first time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

BTW, thanks Mr. Maddox, I hope the Manchurian addon is just a good and easy to get.

crazyivan1970
04-28-2006, 12:21 PM
If Godfatha is happy... man, that just makes my day.

JV-44
04-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Never mind. I installed the Booty Box on another machine in the house and D/L'ed PE-3 onto that one and just copied it over to my machine. Works great.

Anyone know why Ubi went with a Download Manager?

Thanks
Gunner

jamesdietz
04-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Fantastakski!

XPCorba
04-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Hello all

I was buy the new addon PE2, that look very good and surely hard job on this one.

But i have one question why maddox don t do the same thing as the very good CD FB Ace Expansion, with some new plane european with the new PE2, just for waiting the new BOB.

patch on patch on patch, rahhhhh! sniff !

Second question, in the new BOB, Maddox does open plane editor ? like Microsoft Flight simulator?

Thanks for your information

Regards

mllaneza
04-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Well I got *my* key moments after processing payment.

Now I just gotta get through the last day of a horrible week, go home and complete the download.

Crash_Moses
04-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by TC_Stele:
Although its listed only under the UK ubi site, I'm still able to purchase and download it from the US, right?

You should be able to. I haven't had any success downloading it with my VISA from Michigan but several fellow Michiganians (always hated Michiganders...) have downloaded it no problem.

In fact, the only complaints I've read are from people using VISA so I'm thinking it's a problem with that particular kind of card.

Regardless, can't hurt to try!

S!

AFJ_Locust
04-28-2006, 02:21 PM
what in the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt raise any problems about having to dl and pay for a patch............

I DIDNT WANT SOME #$&!*(%#$# BOONTYBOX PROGRAM
INSTALLED ON MY RIG, IM WILLING TO GIVE YOU MY 20$ BUT JUST GIVE ME THE DL IN A NORMAL FASHION

NOT THIS BULL**** THERE WAS NO WARNING THAT WE HAD TO INSTALL SOME BULL**** TRACKING SOFTWARE TO BE ABLE TO USE PE2

.|.

Capt._Tenneal
04-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Can you use a USA credit card for this ? How will it convert pounds sterling into dollars ? I don't have any qualms buying online, I buy stuff online all the time, but until I'm confident that I'm paying in $$, I'll just wait on it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

D_River
04-28-2006, 02:51 PM
I paid in Swedish Kronors.
I forgot to look at the exhange rate but it looked quite good.
133,64 SEK
9 or 10 pounds was it?

Jazz-Man
04-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by AFJ_Locust:

INSTALLED ON MY RIG, IM WILLING TO GIVE YOU ***$ MY 20$ BUT JUST GIVE ME THE DL IN A NORMAL FASHION

NOT THIS BULL**** THERE WAS NO WARNING THAT WE HAD TO INSTALL SOME BULL**** TRACKING SOFTWARE TO BE ABLE TO USE PE2

.|.

You have a very small brain... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Do you actually have any proof of an security violation in the BoontyBox software, or are you just another internet paranoid who thinks everything is out to get you?

Ivan, I've bought and installed the Pe-2 addon, but when I try and get to the screen where I enter my key, the window is just a black box.. *confused*

Any ideas?

AFJ_Locust
04-28-2006, 02:57 PM
THE BLACK BOX IS FULL OF STARS ASSHAT

I DONT HAVE ANY PROOF OF ANYTHING BUT WTF DO I NEED BOONTYBOX FOR, I DIDNT ASK FOR IT NEITHER DO I WANT IT!!!

Jazz-Man
04-28-2006, 02:59 PM
But you do want the Pe-2 addon, yes?

So then get it, and then uninstall the BoontyBox software after the Pe-2 addon is setup.

Of course, you could just post more messages WITH CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find that always solves problems.

AFJ_Locust
04-28-2006, 03:04 PM
A CD in a box would have been just fine.

Jazz-Man
04-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by AFJ_Locust:
A CD in a box would have been just fine.

Maybe they could have put it out on 3.5in floppy disks for you, just in case?

jamesdietz
04-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Download took a while ..registering giving credit info etc. Download came by way of email & was straighforward in install- it took about 1hour & a bit , & exe. command,& then a unlock number was necessary...and after a bit more time I was asked if I wanted to play.I was a bit well worried , but when the screen came up it showed the Pe-2 addition was there ! A check with QMP proved that the Pe-2 was indeed ready to go! It all worked ...A satified USof A Customer!

edgflyer
04-28-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Jazz-Man:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFJ_Locust:

INSTALLED ON MY RIG, IM WILLING TO GIVE YOU ***$ MY 20$ BUT JUST GIVE ME THE DL IN A NORMAL FASHION

.|.

You have a very small brain... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Do you actually have any proof of an security violation in the BoontyBox software, or are you just another internet paranoid who thinks everything is out to get you?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I do have proof. Go to the BootnyBox web page and when you read their terms of use it says straight that you agree when using their product that they can and will collect all of you personnal information. Now keep in mind they also say they will not sell your information either unless they are bought out by another company. You should realy go read it for yourself.

May be banned for this.

Now to get around it. Set up a crappy computer that you do not care about and do not have information on. Download the addon and copy over the PE-2 EXE program to the computer that you have your game on. Then delete on the other computer this BoonyBox.

Wolf_Fangs1381
04-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Hello Ivan,

It would be nice if us Americans had a US link for downloading. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I am a little un-easy purchasing from a Ubi UK website. Plus I've never purchased anything from a Ubi website. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I'd rather go to a store a buy a copy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif But I do want this Peshka add-on,so I guess I'll have to purchase it from the UK website. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif However,I do have a question. What does one put in the "Give a name of this address" field? Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif =S=

boxduty
04-28-2006, 04:10 PM
That 'Give a name of this address' field had me saying "um, what?" Glad it wasn't just me...

jamesdietz
04-28-2006, 04:23 PM
I do have one install question is it possible to save this patch to a CD?Would like to have it around if I ever have to uninstall & reinstall the sim..or by saving the Pe-2exe.file can I reinstall if need be?

VF-17Glider
04-28-2006, 04:27 PM
For what it is worth here is the excerpt from the Boonty Privacy Agreement:

<span class="ev_code_RED">Boonty may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information from you when you register to use our Software / Site and Services: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, age and gender. We also keep track of the type and number of videogames you download to help us track sales, downloads, plays, launch, etc. and may use such information, as well as information regarding your age, gender, occupation, education level, geographic location, computer equipment data and on-line and video game interests, activities and practices, to provide general audience preference information to game publishers as part of our effort to provide you with the best possible products and service. We collect information regarding your hardware configuration, including but not limited to OS version, type of coding for video, processor, memory size, explorer version, video card type and sound card type, so that we can confirm that the videogames are being installed in accordance with our End User License Agreement. We may also collect information related to how you will pay for the Services, such as your payment type and billing address. If paid by credit card, we shall ask you for the card type, card number and expiration date. We also may offer payment by electronic funds transfer, in which case the information collected may include, but is not limited to, account type, account number, routing number, and level of service. This payment information may be shared with third parties who provide payment services.</span>

For what it is worth.... I spoke with someone I trust and they were able to simply uninstall Boonty after the PE-2 install was complete and had no problems.

VF-17Glider
04-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by jamesdietz:
I do have one install question is it possible to save this patch to a CD?Would like to have it around if I ever have to uninstall & reinstall the sim..or by saving the Pe-2exe.file can I reinstall if need be?

Yes you can... just make sure you keep you key info as well!! I know a guy that was able to install from a copy (he's on Dialup)... he just had to purchase the key.

Codex1971
04-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Has anyone also noticed that when you enter in your mailing details, it's done on an un-secure web page....i.e. no "padlock" appears on the page. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Platypus_1.JaVA
04-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Another useless program who's primary reason existence is... Well... just existing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

I like the feature that it resumes the download if you stopped it and does not start the download all over again. But any self-respecting download accelerator will do that. Funny... I had the program Boonty Box downloaded with over 200kb/s But with downloading the patch, I get barely 60Kb/s. Go figure that...

Wolf_Fangs1381
04-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

Well I just purchased my copy of the Pe-2 add-on! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I had no problems installing it which is good. But that "BoontyBox" wasn't neccesary. A regular download would have been more appropriate. But my download speed was 162kb/s so it was so bad. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif =S=

P.S. I uninstalled that "BoontyBox" after I was finished. Junk I don't need on my comp as I have enough already. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

jamesdietz
04-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Be patient with me: I've installed the Pe-2 & it works great! I've saved the Il-2 Pe-2 exe.file to a secure folder.Now can I remove the dreaded Boontybox from my programs?Also can I copy the Pe-2 exe.files to a cd...just as long as I keep my key numbers ready in case I ever have to do a reinstall either from my saved file or from this cd ( that is if I can make one...?) Sorry I'm dense but I just want to make sure,early in the game...

JV-44
04-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by jamesdietz:
Be patient with me: I've installed the Pe-2 & it works great! I've saved the Il-2 Pe-2 exe.file to a secure folder.Now can I remove the dreaded Boontybox from my programs?Also can I copy the Pe-2 exe.files to a cd...just as long as I keep my key numbers ready in case I ever have to do a reinstall either from my saved file or from this cd ( that is if I can make one...?) Sorry I'm dense but I just want to make sure,early in the game...

I have just finished testing what you asked about above.

I copied the PE-2 Add-On to a CD and a Thumb Drive and installed it (from both) on a fresh copy of the game. It worked fine as did the Conformation Key. (Both times as well.)

Norton Ghost comes in handy for this. (I have a "C" partition image with a fresh install that I use just to test patches and add-ons for the game.)

I even deleted the new .exe and used both SturmStab 6.0 and the old 4.02M default *.exe to start the game. No problems.

Also, I have installed PE-2 from within Boonty Box and from outside of it. Additionally, I have also installed it (fresh) with Boonty already removed.

S/F
Gunner

UlrichHackl
04-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Hey Guys, Ive been to the UK website and ive tried searching all possible Pe-2 Combinations but can still not find the download, anyone have a direct link? Preferabally in english? Thanks!

JV-44
04-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by UlrichHackl:
Hey Guys, Ive been to the UK website and ive tried searching all possible Pe-2 Combinations but can still not find the download, anyone have a direct link? Preferabally in english? Thanks!

http://shop.ubi.com/default.asp

If this does not work goto the Ubi UK site and click the "Shopping" button on the right. PE-2 should be one of the first to come up.

S/F
Gunner

panzerd18
04-28-2006, 08:25 PM
The reason they went with bootybox was that if you delete Pe-2 in the future you can download it again through the download program no worrys. If they didn't have it and people messed up their copy then they would be stuffed

IceWolf_Awde
04-28-2006, 09:49 PM
tried to run Boontybox.exe and here is what I get

Boontybox.exe-bad image
the application or DLL C:\windows\system32\MFC71U.DLL is not a valid windows image

downloaded three times thinking I had posssible corrupted file

kopspijker
04-29-2006, 02:39 AM
Installed my downloaded copy of Pe2 but it asks for a unlocking code which I do not have???
Any solution yet???

Fatoomch
04-29-2006, 03:16 AM
"Installed my downloaded copy of Pe2 but it asks for a unlocking code which I do not have???
Any solution yet???"

Check your e-mail that you entered during transaction. The unlocking code was sent there as well as receipts etc.

kopspijker
04-29-2006, 03:26 AM
Fatoomch,
Unfortunately didn,t got an E-mail from them.

smokincrater
04-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Some one please help me I have downloaded the `paid patch`.Transfered the software from My internet computer to my gaming computer.Tried to open the icon,it produces a language request I click on US english and that`s all that happens! What am I doing wrong! What may be of note I have the game on d drive but the standard address.

MaxBruder
04-29-2006, 07:41 PM
If it's all the same to you, I think I will wait to download it from another site or forget it all together. I tried to get it but Ubi has my account all screwed up.

AKA_TAGERT
04-29-2006, 09:46 PM
So many solutions.. so few problems

MaxBruder
04-30-2006, 12:06 AM
Finally got it and it's going!

VFA-25_Cobain
04-30-2006, 06:57 AM
Anyone hear if UBI plans on releasing a physical disk copy of the addons?

actionhank1786
04-30-2006, 02:01 PM
God...2 hours to download.
This is gonna be a long wait.
So far everything seems to be going fine, although i have yet to get to the actual install process.
And for the record, my card's visa and worked fine.

Shrike_UK
05-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by VF-17Glider:
For what it is worth here is the excerpt from the Boonty Privacy Agreement:

<span class="ev_code_RED">Boonty may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information from you when you register to use our Software / Site and Services: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, age and gender. We also keep track of the type and number of videogames you download to help us track sales, downloads, plays, launch, etc. and may use such information, as well as information regarding your age, gender, occupation, education level, geographic location, computer equipment data and on-line and video game interests, activities and practices, to provide general audience preference information to game publishers as part of our effort to provide you with the best possible products and service. We collect information regarding your hardware configuration, including but not limited to OS version, type of coding for video, processor, memory size, explorer version, video card type and sound card type, so that we can confirm that the videogames are being installed in accordance with our End User License Agreement. We may also collect information related to how you will pay for the Services, such as your payment type and billing address. If paid by credit card, we shall ask you for the card type, card number and expiration date. We also may offer payment by electronic funds transfer, in which case the information collected may include, but is not limited to, account type, account number, routing number, and level of service. This payment information may be shared with third parties who provide payment services.</span>

For what it is worth.... I spoke with someone I trust and they were able to simply uninstall Boonty after the PE-2 install was complete and had no problems.

Okay, you trust this person has used tracking software to ensure that the same number of files were removed as installed? i would bank on it that the spyware parts are left behind even if you uninstall. its a choice the managers of the program make, if they can trick you they will unless threatened with legal action.

VW-IceFire
05-08-2006, 04:22 PM
So I type "Pe-2" into the search field in all various combinations and it does not show up. It refuses to show up. Whats the deal?

Hoatee
05-09-2006, 04:32 AM
Decided to take the plunge and go the download route as well - only I don't see any reference to Pe-2 either on Ubisoft's site (except in French - and I can't communicate in that language).

I'm not really that happy about the add on not being available on cd/dvd either.

Crash_Moses
05-09-2006, 04:42 AM
Assuming you're on one of the international sites, click on shoppping in the upper righthand corner. Should be on the first page.

Hoatee
05-09-2006, 05:23 AM
The French site managed to display in English so it was easier for me to purchase. All the rest though is in French and I have no idea where the file was downloaded to (it all happened in French).

ps. up and running now - found the installer, executed it, validity confirmed, etc.Pretty painless process but more trouble than was really necessary.

Xiolablu3
05-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Typed Pe-2 into search field.

No GAme Found

Can anyone help pls?

Tintookkie
05-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Posted Wed May 10 2006 10:59
Typed Pe-2 into search field.

No GAme Found

Can anyone help pls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got the same problem :-(

TX-Copper
05-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Well, I did the dl thru the french site, worked well, had fast download speeds. Got my unlock key...all fine..game won't launch. Begins to, like regular forgotten battles, then does nothing. I have everything, but maybe the whole file has to be moved to the forgotten battles file?? Not sure what to do...could someone explain in a real dumbed down fashion for me? Thanks in advance!

Treesqueak
05-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by VF-17Glider:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamesdietz:

Yes you can... just make sure you keep you key info as well!! I know a guy that was able to install from a copy (he's on Dialup)... he just had to purchase the key. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't they just supply a link to the program when you purchase the unlock key. I think Matrix games does that when you buy online. They send your your unlock key and a link by email. If you loose it you just have to provide your order number for them to resend it.

Mike

TX-Copper
05-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Got it working now....was told about that french labled folder containing the installer. works great now!