PDA

View Full Version : If its not too late- add in a family dynamic

ianath
07-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Often, it feels like Ezio's actions in ACII don't have a huge impact beyond possibly increasing notoriety. Renaissance Italy dealt so heavily with powerful families that I would like to see some sort of dynamic dealing with that in the game. Powerful families would "own" spheres of influence. Ezio would hold certain standings amongst the family- if he kills a guard (and is noticed) his standing decreases and the family (and their soldiers) become hostile towards Ezio and his notoriety increasing on their territory. Assassination contracts and errands could be offered through friendly/ neutral families and would improve Ezio's status with said family. Some of these errands could also have effects on other families, as assignments may entail killing the head of another family or delivering letters in a Romeo and Juliet-esque romance.

El_Sjietah
07-28-2010, 11:04 AM
It would make Ezio even more of an "assassin for hire" than he already is, so no.

Murcuseo
07-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Might be an idea for future releases in some form or another but I can't really see the value of adding that feature into ACII or AC:B.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-28-2010, 11:06 AM
I think it could work but there has to be a lot more done for that. Maybe for the future releases like Robson said.

masterfenix2009
07-28-2010, 02:24 PM
well if he did that he would disrespect the creed so no