PDA

View Full Version : Kills and sorties not being tallied in pilot roster?

over50
11-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Am running SP and custom difficulty (to the easy side) but have tried a default difficulty setting but no matter what I try my kills and sorties flown (and awards) are NOT being registered in the Pilot Roster after completing a mission - but - the no. of kills is being listed in the Squadron Documents listing. I have the same difficulty options enabled as I have in IL2 Sturmovik which DOES register the kills, sorties and awards. What am I missing here in the PF game setup??

Thanks in advance...

over50
11-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Am running SP and custom difficulty (to the easy side) but have tried a default difficulty setting but no matter what I try my kills and sorties flown (and awards) are NOT being registered in the Pilot Roster after completing a mission - but - the no. of kills is being listed in the Squadron Documents listing. I have the same difficulty options enabled as I have in IL2 Sturmovik which DOES register the kills, sorties and awards. What am I missing here in the PF game setup??

Thanks in advance...

MK2aw
11-03-2004, 07:34 PM
your wingmen are getting the credit if they score a burst into the airplane you just shot down before it hits the gournd and after you broke away or, maybe the airplanes are not registering yet before you quit.

Do you quickly quit after the mission?
Do you see the words "enemy aircraft destroyed" appear to the right of the screen?

if not you have not gotten the kill yet, you either have to wait for the plane to crash or a wingman stole the kill.

Mk2aw

over50
11-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the reply.

No, I'm not getting "enemy aircraft destroyed" displayed on screen but I do hear "good kill, good kill no. 4 (or whatever number I happen to be) when the aircraft I shot at blows up, and it doesn't make any difference whether I "quit" after seeing "Mission Completed" displayed or after I"ve flown the complete mission even to landing on the carrier and shutting down the engine.

Aaron_GT
11-04-2004, 02:52 AM
If you look in some of the associated text files in the campaigns (this is what you are playing?) then you are getting awarded the kills, it just isn't printing them out on screen. It confused me too.