PDA

View Full Version : Very Sad (Instant Patch Whiners- without knowledge.)

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:09 AM
I really have lost a lot of respect for Whiners today. I thought they had at least properly checked and worked out their findings to a reasonable degree, but today I have discovered that it`s all BS.

Even before the patch is warm on the hard drive `experts` have decided its crap with only the quickest of tests. Surely to come out with some of the bitter statements I have seen today would require more work- a few days to a week at least. Then I might `ve taken you guys seriously.

Well I know better today.

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.

Message Edited on 08/13/0301:11AM by SeaFireLIV

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:09 AM
I really have lost a lot of respect for Whiners today. I thought they had at least properly checked and worked out their findings to a reasonable degree, but today I have discovered that it`s all BS.

Even before the patch is warm on the hard drive `experts` have decided its crap with only the quickest of tests. Surely to come out with some of the bitter statements I have seen today would require more work- a few days to a week at least. Then I might `ve taken you guys seriously.

Well I know better today.

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.

Message Edited on 08/13/0301:11AM by SeaFireLIV

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:24 AM
Some of us have been flying the beta patches for awhile. I see very little difference in the FM's between 08 and 1.1b. The sound is better, but 1.1b actually has more bugs.

Buzz_25th
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------47|FC=-
<center>
http://www.vfa25.com/images/imglib/Vfa25.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:34 AM
It is very sad. I suspect the "Flight model bugs" in a lot of cases is between the Chair and the Joystick. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Everyone seems to want their favourite plane to outperform everything else - well, my favoutite fighter plane is the Mig3, and I think it should be able to climb like a BI1, dive like a P47, it should be armoured like the Il2, it should turn like the Yak3, and it should have guns like the Fw190A8, and run like the G6/AS but without ever overheating. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 02:36 AM
Bnej_03 wrote:
- It is very sad. I suspect the "Flight model bugs" in
- a lot of cases is between the Chair and the
- Joystick.

LOL very true.

--------------------------------
Any landing you can walk away from is a good one.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 03:57 AM
well I went from 50fps avg on perfect down too 5-20 and now getting 30fps on excellent with anostrofic and antialias completely off before i was able to run it on 4x and 8 fine. Im pi$$ed to be honest and ask how to fix it along with my sound messing up which has never happened in 1.0. You may call it whining go ahead.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 04:04 AM
BuzzU wrote:
- Some of us have been flying the beta patches for
- awhile. I see very little difference in the FM's
- between 08 and 1.1b. The sound is better, but 1.1b
- actually has more bugs.
-
- Buzz_25th
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------47|FC=-
-
-I couldnt agree more Buzz. My thoughts exactly.
-----------------------------------------------------------P47|FC=-