PDA

View Full Version : Shameless "self promotion"



Worf101
06-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Happy 1000th to me...

Da Worfster

LStarosta
06-26-2007, 11:48 AM
boot time eh?

MEGILE
06-26-2007, 11:52 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

T_O_A_D
06-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Ah it will soon pass, go ahead reply would ya and get it over with already.

SlickStick
06-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
Ah it will soon pass, go ahead reply would ya and get it over with already.

Here let me help him get over 1,000 quickly...

Worf, that is one butt ugly skin ya got there on that A-20 in your sig. It looks like somone took a black Sharpie and decided to connect-the-dots.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

I see you "Roll with Soul", but after take-off do you "Fly with Sly"?

Maj.Kaos
06-26-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by SlickStick:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
Ah it will soon pass, go ahead reply would ya and get it over with already.

Here let me help him get over 1,000 quickly...

Worf, that is one butt ugly skin ya got there on that A-20 in your sig. It looks like somone took a black Sharpie and decided to connect-the-dots.QUOTE]

Uh, that would be Worf's special edition single-tail B-25, highly modified to strongly resemble an A20 in looks and performance.

Maybe in commemoration of Worf's 1000th post some talented skinner (certainly not me!) could present him with a new, beautifully done A20 skin that would wow the community!!

Congrats on your 1k, Worf. I thoroughly enjoy your posts!

Maj.Kaos
06-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Maj.Kaos:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlickStick:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
Ah it will soon pass, go ahead reply would ya and get it over with already.

Here let me help him get over 1,000 quickly...

Worf, that is one butt ugly skin ya got there on that A-20 in your sig. It looks like somone took a black Sharpie and decided to connect-the-dots.QUOTE]

Uh, that would be Worf's special edition single-tail B-25, highly modified to strongly resemble an A20 in looks and performance.

Maybe in commemoration of Worf's 1000th post some talented skinner (certainly not me!) could present him with a new, beautifully done A20 skin that would wow the community!!

Congrats on your 1k, Worf. I thoroughly enjoy your posts! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I swear SlickStick called it a B-25! Arg!

Low_Flyer_MkVb
06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/Low_Flyer/A20.jpg

There's always a place on the dark side for you Worf!

One of the good guys here - looking forward to the next 1,000 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Worf101
06-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Sigh...

All a ya's guys...

Bite me!!!!

Da Worfster

LOL, thanks for the "love"

Ernst_Rohr
06-26-2007, 12:48 PM
The Ubizoo is always here for ya Worfster!

Feel the love! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jaws2002
06-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Happy 1000 Worfster!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif


I checked my post count and I just noticed that <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">I survived five years of UBIZOO</span>!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Woot!!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

mortoma
06-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I can't remember my post count before they had a server problem and had to reset all that stuff. My count now is only 1902. Plus, for almost exactly a year ( 06/06 - 06/07 ) I was under the user account name 'mortoma1958' because I lost my login password. And I had put in the wrong birthday info originally way back when. By trying hundreds of false birthdays, I was finally able to log back on as mortoma again after a year!! All I know is my real number would be high as hell.

boxmike
06-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Congrats,
just outta curiosity, how many rigs to this point? Counting, say, changes from MoBo level.

Rgds,

- box

Korolov1986
06-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Jaws2002:
Happy 1000 Worfster!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif


I checked my post count and I just noticed that <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">I survived five years of UBIZOO</span>!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Woot!!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

And you only have 1477 posts to show for it? WTF? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Bearcat99
06-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Very good grasshopper.... but when you can take this pebble from my hand.. only then may you leave.... I think you left your sig in the bar.

faustnik
06-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Jaws2002:
Happy 1000 Worfster!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif


I checked my post count and I just noticed that <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">I survived five years of UBIZOO</span>!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Woot!!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Sit down n00b.

T_O_A_D
06-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Bearcat99:
Very good grasshopper.... but when you can take this pebble from my hand.. only then may you leave.... I think you left your sig in the bar.


<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Yeh listen to wind bag here.</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

BrotherVoodoo
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Nice work sir! S!

Swivet
06-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Worf101:
Happy 1000th to me...

Da Worfster

What do ya want a medal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qa1lM8Z1Ag)or something?

Desserts

The following dessert(s) are here to tempt your tastebuds, or other taste appendage(s)

Rokeg Blood Pie (ro'qegh'Iwchab): A traditional Klingon dessert, desired often by Worf when he was growing up on earth ("Family"). It was first seen and mentioned in "A Matter of Honor"


http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

-HH-Quazi
06-27-2007, 12:12 AM
He may deserve a medal because probably 98% of his posts (or better) have had purpose either in the Community Help forum where he gives of his time to help others or either something to do with aviation & the history of it, instead of these OT topics that nine times out of ten has nothing to do with this sim or aviation & makes no sense. KUDOS Worf!

ViktorViktor
06-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Congrats! The way I'm going I don't think I'll ever make it to 1000.

Just out of curiosty, did you get your 1000 without ever getting banned ?

Worf101
06-27-2007, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by -HH-Quazi:
He may deserve a medal because probably 98% of his posts (or better) have had purpose either in the Community Help forum where he gives of his time to help others or either something to do with aviation & the history of it, instead of these OT topics that nine times out of ten has nothing to do with this sim or aviation & makes no sense. KUDOS Worf!
Thanks Quazi... I appreciate that. But I expected lots of abuse when I posted this. I appreciate the love, but can stand the BRICKS too... LOL.

Good on ya m8!

Da Worfster

Worf101
06-27-2007, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by ViktorViktor:
Congrats! The way I'm going I don't think I'll ever make it to 1000.

Just out of curiosty, did you get your 1000 without ever getting banned ?

Yepper, warned once about using the "shortened version of the word Japanese" once but that's it, never banned. My Dad (God rest his soul) always used to say...

"Keep a civil tongue in your mouth boy. People will know you by your words and deeds."

He was absolutely right. You can firmly disagree with many folks here, WITHOUT being nasty about it. When I'm not being serious, I prefer to be funny...

Da Worfster

Crash_Moses
06-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Amen to that.

S!