PDA

View Full Version : Forced camera views in Templar mine preventing progression (possible spoilers)

avi0013
04-10-2011, 10:32 PM
In the templar lair inside the acqueduct in sequence 8, there is a portion where you have to chase the papal guard. The forced camera angles make it impossible for me to make the jump off of what looks like the viewpoint leap of faith triangle. I'm using a keyboad/mouse setup and since Ubisoft forced some in-between view, I can only jump at 45 degree angles to the wood, and always fall.

There are a number of other situations like this, especially in this particular sequence, but I've gotten around those through non-intuitive jump angles. I cannot get through this one. Is there any way to turn off the enforced view and allow us to line up our jumps as we want?

Grayson_Burrows
04-10-2011, 11:34 PM
You have to press forward + left (or right, I am not sure) together then jump, and yes on some places camera is awful. First wait until guard shoot and then go on ledge and jump, because is you are no ledge and he shoot, you will fall.

DarthDeva
04-11-2011, 12:50 AM
I know the feeling. I had the same problem in AC2 in the lairs and tombs. That's why I bought an xbox360 controller for windows.
Basically you have to jump in the direction need by the camera angle and not by Ezio, which you will intuitively do.