PDA

View Full Version : Acre, Big Tower

Josh_B_3
11-19-2007, 06:56 AM
How the hell do you climb the big tower by where you killed William de Montferrat? I can get to the ledge with the wooden beam and the one ring to hold on to but that's it, I've tried so many times to get high but to no avail, any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way I'm on about the tower that is a view point

Josh_B_3
11-19-2007, 06:56 AM
How the hell do you climb the big tower by where you killed William de Montferrat? I can get to the ledge with the wooden beam and the one ring to hold on to but that's it, I've tried so many times to get high but to no avail, any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way I'm on about the tower that is a view point

cmkoehler
11-19-2007, 07:10 AM
You hang on to the ring and press R1 + X to jump while holding the Analog stick left. Altair will jump left and hold on to the beam, then you pull up on it, etc.

Josh_B_3
11-19-2007, 07:17 AM
Unfortunately that doesn't work, I've tried doing it so many times and I'm trying it now and it still won't work, all I can do is jump to either side of the ledge and not to the beam

Josh_B_3
11-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Oh ffs there we go, after all that time it now decides to work, sorry for being a goon lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif