PDA

View Full Version : Assissins Creed 2 single player

quteraptorxori
05-28-2011, 03:41 AM
Hey so I bought Assassin's Creed 2 for deployment but we don't get wireless for our personal laptops, is there any way around playing without internet or am I just screwed?

KingDaniel0
05-28-2011, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by quteraptorxori:
Hey so I bought Assassin's Creed 2 for deployment but we don't get wireless for our personal laptops, is there any way around playing without internet or am I just screwed?

Actually you do need an Internet access, to be online at least during the initial Activation for AC2, and for authentication at the start of each session, after which an active Internet connection is no longer necessary during gameplay.

But like you said, if you don't have any Internet access, then you won't be able to play AC2 on your Laptop. Do you have any kind of Internet access, or there is no Wireless connection at all ?

"The requirement for this DRM to remain online at all times while playing AC2 has been patched out of the game. You now only need to be online during the initial activation, and for authentication at the start of each session, after which an active Internet connection is no longer necessary during gameplay".

------------------------------------------------------------

sassinscreed
05-29-2011, 12:59 PM
there is a way to play offline
drm sucks