PDA

View Full Version : Auditore Trail: Project Legacy

bmic31
11-08-2010, 05:55 PM
I've just noticed that on the News feed on the main page of Project Legacy, they've opened up a new Mnemonic set that directly affects AC:B. It says by collecting the Auditore Trail (4 Mnemonic pieces), you can unlock something in AC:B. It involves collecting a piece from each memory sequence.

I made a new topic because I think everyone playing Project Legacy should know about this and get to working on it ASAP since it says it will unlock something in AC:B. Good luck peeps!

Captain Tomatoz
11-08-2010, 06:00 PM
i managed to get the first 3 but ran out of action points lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

bmic31
11-08-2010, 06:02 PM
I've only got one so far, and I've got 20% bonus on items too! :[

SupraCat
11-08-2010, 06:02 PM
I combined it a few minutes ago http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bmic31
11-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by SupraCat:
I combined it a few minutes ago http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Bastard! Don't rub it in. Lol

piercedthrough
11-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Which memory is this set located in? I can't find it...
EDIT: NVM i found it! lol and now ive finished it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SupraCat
11-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by bmic31:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupraCat:

Bastard! Don't rub it in. Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

So what do you guys think the exclusive content is?

bmic31
11-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Since you have to collect each nation, I assume it may be some bonus when you send assassins to do your bidding in other nations?

Drakonous505
11-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Just combined and going for more :P

piercedthrough
11-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Ugh I still have 7 mnemonic sets to complete...most in Chapter 4...which costs the most AP

Neo00_85
11-08-2010, 06:39 PM
still need 2 to complete.... and i didn't get the red achievement for losing buildings.... and I lost many

Eziosantos
11-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Which memory can you get these in? I have yet to find one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

bmic31
11-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Go to Equipment on the left, then choose Mnemonic Sets in the top middle of the window. Scroll to the bottom of this page and you'll see Auditore Trail. Click on it, and you'll see the 4 pieces of the Mnemonic Set you need to collect. Click on each one and they'll take you to the set of memories you can find them in!

Best of luck, my luck sucks so far! lol

Drakonous505
11-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Got two more of them completed

Eziosantos
11-08-2010, 07:20 PM
10 minutes and ive already found Florence and Forli. Yessssss!!!! Exclusive content here i come.

bmic31
11-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Eziosantos:
10 minutes and ive already found Florence and Forli. Yessssss!!!! Exclusive content here i come.

Since I um.. gave you the info to find them.. You're going to send some my way right right? ha, jk.

I'm still stuck on just 1! 1! I should've kept this all to myself. Silly me.

Eziosantos
11-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by bmic31:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eziosantos:

Since I um.. gave you the info to find them.. You're going to send some my way right right? ha, jk.

I'm still stuck on just 1! 1! I should've kept this all to myself. Silly me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>lololol thank you anyway though. I suggest doing the memories that don't cost so much AP.

bmic31
11-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Eziosantos:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bmic31:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eziosantos:

I'm still stuck on just 1! 1! I should've kept this all to myself. Silly me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>lololol thank you anyway though. I suggest doing the memories that don't cost so much AP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No doubt, that's what i've done. I've got 2 now, 2 left to get. I have over 300 AP after I give it an overnight so I'll be able to get the rest tomorrow morning I'm sure.

I will shoot my PC if I can't get all 4 in a week though. With a shotgun. And yes, computer, that's a threat.

jlorence
11-08-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm level 44, and I've never had much luck with mnemonics until today. 1 turn for the first, 2 for the 2nd, about 10 for the 3rd, and 2 for the 4th. I figured I'd have to spam AP replenishers to get this done tonight, and I barely made a dent in my AP :P

piercedthrough
11-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Man everyones on a higher level than me. Only 39 right now but ive been stuck on mnemonic sets for about a week. Stupid flying machine...
So i haven't been able to just do exp memories

CapnHowdy21
11-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Managed to combine it earlier. Had to use one of my regenerate all AP sets to get it though. Well see what we get. I've been saving up regenerate ap sets for the rome pack.

Oh, level 48 btw, got all the achievements as well(not sure how since I'm not level 50 or 100).

bmic31
11-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by CapnHowdy21:
Managed to combine it earlier. Had to use one of my regenerate all AP sets to get it though. Well see what we get. I've been saving up regenerate ap sets for the rome pack.

Oh, level 48 btw, got all the achievements as well(not sure how since I'm not level 50 or 100).

A couple mnemonic sets are really giving me a hard time still =/ I'm only lvl 40, still don't have 4 achievements http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Gonna give it an overnighter to gather AP, then I'll check on it after work to try and get the ones I need.

C0STANZA
11-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Just completed it...do you think if we do it more than once there will be additional benefits? I think not but I am curious what everyone else thinks...

I am so eager to find out what it is. I have gotten everything (and reached level 52) except the GODS mnemonic, can't get the Zeus one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif .

Lost_Dingo
11-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Do you have to have completed all of the other mnemonic sets first in order to get these ones? And since it's a "Promotional" set, does that mean it is a limited time only thing? Thank you for your help.

Drakonous505
11-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Hmm I wonder if we have to enter our fb info in brotherhood to unlock it xD

Deathgrim666
11-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Some reason i can't use the gods set!!!

CRUDFACE
11-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
Some reason i can't use the gods set!!!

I CAN'T UNLOCK ATHENA! I've got two of everything else, but Athena just doesn't want to give in! The Auditore trail was strangely easy to get though...Anyways, I'm missing out on most of the sets in chapter 4. The only one in chapter 4 done for me is the knights templar.

sm312
11-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Guys I'm a noob find where these are! Anyone mind helping me?

CRUDFACE
11-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by sm312:
Guys I'm a noob find where these are! Anyone mind helping me?

just click on the mnemonic set, then the components.It'll take you to where you can get them.

You're talking about the Mnemonic set thing, right?

SlimeDynamiteD
11-08-2010, 11:47 PM
HONESTLY! How do you guys get those things so fast :S I just spended about 300 AP points and still not one Mnemonic >.<

Deathgrim666
11-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
HONESTLY! How do you guys get those things so fast :S I just spended about 300 AP points and still not one Mnemonic >.<

Ouch!!

CapnHowdy21
11-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Has anyone else noticed that sometimes it will say Erudito assisted for mnemonic set, but you don't actually get a mnemonic?

Deathgrim666
11-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by CapnHowdy21:
Has anyone else noticed that sometimes it will say Erudito assisted for mnemonic set, but you don't actually get a mnemonic?

I think u are talking about the gamestop thing.

Justin125
11-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Thanks for telling me about this...I just logged on and got them all in 3 minutes...was pretty surprised it was that easy... I have 30 of every mnemonic set except for the new recent ones

Captain Tomatoz
11-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Yay, just completed it finally

Deathgrim666
11-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Its soo easy to get the new set i have 3 of them.

SWJS
11-09-2010, 01:38 AM
I've used up all my AP and only got Florence. >.<

Justin125
11-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:

Be sure to go into the ,mnuemonic list and click on it so it can take you to where they are located and then clcik on the one that cost the least AP..hope that helps.

SWJS
11-09-2010, 01:56 AM
Be sure to go into the ,mnuemonic list and click on it so it can take you to where they are located and then click on the one that cost the least AP..hope that helps.
Actually, that's exactly what I did,

Blackglasswar
11-09-2010, 02:23 AM
cannot believe it - just got all 4 in one sitting - only went through about 750 AP's!!! These things are totally down to luck of the draw but I'm sure the Erudito network perk is a help.

CRUDFACE
11-09-2010, 03:23 AM

You do know that all four parts are in different events, right? Not trying to be mean or naything. Like, they skip around with them big time for the mnemonic set. Like the last one for that set is in chp 4.

PhiIs1618033
11-09-2010, 05:19 AM
Went through about 200 AP, then I had them all. I've got 277 AP, so that's alright.

I'm the luckiest bastard here, it seems. :P Other mnemonics are still a pain in the ***, though.

DavisP92
11-09-2010, 05:43 AM
I just saw the Auditore Trail like 10 minutes ago and somehow go all of them and combined them just now. =) i can't wait to see what i get. oh did anybody else get that foreclosed by abstergo achievement?

thomaslotrfreak
11-09-2010, 05:43 AM
when i open project legacy i only see : failed to open???
am i doing something wrong?

CRUDFACE
11-09-2010, 06:00 AM
I don't really know how to help you with loading the game. I had a smiliar problem, but I did what every always does when you have comp troubles...turn the comp off, then back on, lol.

Originally posted by Pdavis3:
I just saw the Auditore Trail like 10 minutes ago and somehow go all of them and combined them just now. =) i can't wait to see what i get. oh did anybody else get that foreclosed by abstergo achievement?

Yeah, I didn't even know I had that one until I saw the one that I recieved from doing the Auditore Trail thing. you have to admit, it looks pretty sweet too have just because it's the only red one!

CoolguyNE
11-09-2010, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Beregr0ns:
when i open project legacy i only see : failed to open???
am i doing something wrong?

I had the same problem today. Try changing your Facebook language to English.

magesupermaster
11-09-2010, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
I don't really know how to help you with loading the game. I had a smiliar problem, but I did what every always does when you have comp troubles...turn the comp off, then back on, lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

Yeah, I didn't even know I had that one until I saw the one that I recieved from doing the Auditore Trail thing. you have to admit, it looks pretty sweet too have just because it's the only red one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you get the red achievement? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Zokuno
11-09-2010, 06:31 AM
This mnemonic set thing is confusing the hell out of me. I did the Auditore Trail once but nothing happened. Also can anyone tell me how to tell what sets you have and haven't completed?

cless711
11-09-2010, 06:34 AM
I got the first 3 on the first try. Was hoping to get Rome but hehe i will have to wait xD. *Wounders what the exclusive content is o.o*

tyrce111
11-09-2010, 06:38 AM
What?
You get exclusive content for Brotherhood if you play Project Legacy???

Please explain?

magesupermaster
11-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
What?
You get exclusive content for Brotherhood if you play Project Legacy???

Please explain?

Yep! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
They say you unlock missions between the two games.

thomaslotrfreak
11-09-2010, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by CoolguyNE:
I had the same problem today. Try changing your Facebook language to English.

i can't believe it actually worked!
thanks a lothttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Shinta07
11-09-2010, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by t260z:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

Yeah, I didn't even know I had that one until I saw the one that I recieved from doing the Auditore Trail thing. you have to admit, it looks pretty sweet too have just because it's the only red one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
How do you get the red achievement (I think it's called "The Great Depression"). I haven't found anything that says what you have to do it get it other than Abstergo forecloses on your territories.

C0STANZA
11-09-2010, 08:28 AM
When they revamped the DDS system and the whole Project Legacy game, they realized it was "unrealistic" for people to have like 30 of each territory (I had 32 of each). The developers decided to cap the territories at 10 and then "foreclosed" the remaining amounts above 10. If you were one of the people who had way more than 10 territories, they adjusted them and then gave out the RED achievement (The Great Depression). That is to my best knowledge/understanding.

Shinta07
11-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by C0STANZA:
When they revamped the DDS system and the whole Project Legacy game, they realized it was "unrealistic" for people to have like 30 of each territory (I had 32 of each). The developers decided to cap the territories at 10 and then "foreclosed" the remaining amounts above 10. If you were one of the people who had way more than 10 territories, they adjusted them and then gave out the RED achievement (The Great Depression). That is to my best knowledge/understanding.
That makes sense. I was just hoping that I wasn't missing out on an achievement that might be tied to something in AC:B. I doubt that would be the case if what you say is true.

SlimeDynamiteD
11-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Got the first 3, Now I need the Rome one >.<

... And yea I've spend around 900 AP xD

TO_M
11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Seeing as people have already gotten the auditore trail mnemonic set, do you get some kind of message on what it unlocks?
And you only need the auditore trail mnemonic to unlock the extra content right?

CRUDFACE
11-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Zokuno:
This mnemonic set thing is confusing the hell out of me. I did the Auditore Trail once but nothing happened. Also can anyone tell me how to tell what sets you have and haven't completed?

Your game may have glitched, and gave you nothing...but the Auditore Trail regenerates your AP to as high as possible for your level. Just click on a mnemonic set, if the components that make them up aren't blue, then you don't have them. There's also a little number in the corner of each of there pictures http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif make sure to read all of there effects to see what you'll get when you activate them.

Edit: did you actually get all of the parts? Or did you just get one part, cause you need four to complete it.

SWJS
11-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Well, I have 3 of them, now all I need is Rome, but I've exhausted all my AP again. Which memory is Rome in? I've clicked on it, but it doesn't give me the option to jump to the memory it's in?

Drakonous505
11-09-2010, 09:38 AM
After combining it gives you an achievement, which i assume you enter your facdebook info in Brotherhood, which will give you the content.

SlimeDynamiteD
11-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Memory 4 - The Lady's Favor

jlorence
11-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by TO_M:
Seeing as people have already gotten the auditore trail mnemonic set, do you get some kind of message on what it unlocks?
And you only need the auditore trail mnemonic to unlock the extra content right?
Yes, you get a message prompt that says you've unlocked an achievement.

And for the 2nd question, right now the Auditore Trail is the only known objective that unlocks content in Brotherhood. Although I'd complete as much of Project Legacy as possible before Brotherhood's release since UbiGabe said you can earn UPlay points in it.

Drakonous505
11-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by j_lorence:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TO_M:
Yes, you get a message prompt that says you've unlocked an achievement.

And for the 2nd question, right now the Auditore Trail is the only known objective that unlocks content in Brotherhood. Although I'd complete as much of Project Legacy as possible before Brotherhood's release since UbiGabe said you can earn UPlay points in it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You unlock Uplay points O.O I didn't hear this!?! Well looks like we can get all the rewards http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jlorence
11-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Brotherhood has 100 points to win, but 140 points worth of items to unlock, which leaves you with a difference of 40 points. Project Legacy has 40 achievements...coincidence? Probably not. I'm thinking maybe you get a point for each achievement unlocked.

SWJS
11-09-2010, 10:20 AM
How did you guys get Rome? I'm clicking on it and it still hasn't given me the option to jump to a memory.

SlimeDynamiteD
11-09-2010, 10:21 AM
I told you! It's in Chapter 4 - The Lady's Favor

SWJS
11-09-2010, 10:26 AM
But I don't- Oh wait, I haven't unlocked that memory yet. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
11-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Maybe you should do that first xD

SWJS
11-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Maybe you should do that first xD
Doh poo, I'm still short on AP. D:

salted onions
11-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Wait, so which sections in each chapter unlocks which piece? I've never gotten a Forli, Venezia, Roma, or Firenze thing yet, I've gotten to chapter 4 but I still need to go back and get Erudito's new memories.

SlimeDynamiteD
11-09-2010, 11:40 AM
It doesn't matter what section you choose, for can use all of them to get it as long as you're in that specific chapter

SpyderNynja
11-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Damn, looks like I HAVE to play Projet Legacy now. I was so bored by it's strange gameplay, I couldn't be bothered. But extra Uplay points and new content? Now I have to do it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Shinta07
11-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by swiftslasher7:
Damn, looks like I HAVE to play Projet Legacy now. I was so bored by it's strange gameplay, I couldn't be bothered. But extra Uplay points and new content? Now I have to do it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
I felt the same way at first. Thought it was boring. In fact, I started it right around when it was launched but didn't do much after my initial attempt to play. Once I got into it though, I got hooked on it. It gets more interesting once you get to create units and items.

xerxesofthe
11-09-2010, 12:08 PM
yeah I had to do it for the same reason. WHY DO TORMENT US UBISOFT!! WHY MAKE US PLAY CLICK ACTION GAMES!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

SWJS
11-09-2010, 12:36 PM
I just started playing around 5 days ago. I wasn't even interested until I found out I could get exclusive content and Uplay points. I'm stuck at level 21, so close to ACB's launch. Grrr, I hate click action games. >.<

persiateddy95
11-09-2010, 12:41 PM
I still have 40 Uplay Points on my PSN http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Shinta07
11-09-2010, 12:47 PM
I just started playing around 5 days ago. I wasn't even interested until I found out I could get exclusive content and Uplay points. I'm stuck at level 21, so close to ACB's launch. Grrr, I hate click action games. >.<
What do you mean you're stuck?

SWJS
11-09-2010, 12:50 PM
What do you mean you're stuck?
I've got to wait for enough AP to regenerate, then I need to make enough money to buy, or enough supplies, to craft the expensive stuff required for many of Chapter 3's memories.

Black_Widow9
11-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Please use these Topics for Project Legacy Discussion.
Thanks
Assassin's Creed Project Legacy (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7051038488/p/1)
Brotherhood, Uplay Points & Project Legacy (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6701054098)
Assassin's Creed Project Legacy Bugs & Tech Issues (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/6711029588)

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>