PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 3 Help

m.ackersf3
12-21-2010, 06:01 AM
Sorry if this is already on here but I cannot access memory 1 in sequence 3. I have done 2 and 3 with 100% sync but cannot get to the next exclamation mark because it on the other side of the walls and i cannot get to any of the other viewpoints or borgia towers because they are not available. I am trying to do the "double agent" mission but cant find it. Please help ASAP

rocketxsurgeon
12-21-2010, 06:24 AM
Try other viewpoints in the area, this normally helps.

I've never had this problem personally, but i was told that there is always a way around, you just have to find it.

m.ackersf3
12-21-2010, 07:07 AM
Thanks for your help. I will have another look tonight but i was on it for 1.5 hours looking around the viewpoints i cant get to. they are all on the right hand side of the map. Does anyone know rougly where the mission begins on the map?

Razrback16
12-21-2010, 07:46 AM
There was a particular memory start spot that I had trouble getting to later in the game around memory sequence 5 and it was similar -- looked like it was behind a memory wall, but if you just walked along the memory wall you would find your way to it.

ZCherub
12-21-2010, 07:50 AM
IIRC there is a Borgia Tower that the game does not want you to get to yet (it is incorporated in a story mission later). You simply have to find your way AROUND the blocked area. It'll open up w/in a few memories. It's a rather large area, so just be prepared to spend a few mins going around. It's not tough, though.

m.ackersf3
12-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks, I will see if i can find it tonight. The only exclamation mark on the screen it outside the city walls, is there a way of getting to this as the gates are down or does this open up after a few more missions?

Thanks

ZCherub
12-21-2010, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by m.ackersf3:
Thanks, I will see if i can find it tonight. The only exclamation mark on the screen it outside the city walls, is there a way of getting to this as the gates are down or does this open up after a few more missions?

Thanks I believe it takes place in the Roman country side. You shouldn't have any obstacles IIRC. The gates might be closed, but I don't recall ever not having a way around or over them. Sorry - I can't be more helpful w/out actually seeing your map. You'll get it though!

De4th18
12-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Going to have a look on my game and see if I can help you out. Will edit this and give you a response and possibly an answer.

-------------Edit--------------

There should only be an exclamation mark on the map if you have not found the 3 leaders of the guilds. Help the courtesans, the mercenaries, and the thieves.

To help the Thieves, You'll need to find your way to the thieves building. It will be a black mask in the bottom of your map. When you interact with the door, it will switch to a cutscene where La Volpe and Ezio have a discussion.
After the cutscene, rejoin La Volpe at the checkpoint.

If you didn't accept the quest when you talked to La Volpe, then you will need to interact with the door again, and hit A (Xbox360) or X (PS3) to accept the quest.

m.ackersf3
12-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Thanks,

If i still cant find it tonight i will try and post a picture of my map

m.ackersf3
12-21-2010, 08:26 AM
Thanks De4th18

Redfeather1975
12-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Isn't "double agent" the introduction to the thieves guild?

It's on the lower left side of the map. The area is fogged out, but you can still get there. Just follow the roads.

De4th18
12-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
Isn't "double agent" the introduction to the thieves guild?

It's on the lower left side of the map. The area is fogged out, but you can still get there. Just follow the roads.

Yes, it is.

Redfeather1975
12-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I drew a map of what I remember.
Mission map (http://img843.imageshack.us/i/awesomemap.jpg/)

The green area is where I believe you follow La Volpe once you start the mission. The red trail is just a way to get to his place.

\/ Inorganic9_2 is right. Once you do the mission, you'll get to unfog the whole area right at La Volpe's renovated place.

Inorganic9_2
12-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Plus, when you renovate the guild, there's a nice little viewpoint on the top to unfog it for you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

De4th18
12-21-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
I drew a map of what I remember.
Mission map (http://img843.imageshack.us/i/awesomemap.jpg/)

The green area is where I believe you follow La Volpe once you start the mission. The red trail is just a way to get to his place.

\/ Inorganic9_2 is right. Once you do the mission, you'll get to unfog the whole area right at La Volpe's renovated place.

The green circle is a little off... But, close enough! Good map bro.

Redfeather1975
12-21-2010, 09:00 AM
That mission really cheezed me off.

I remember having to blend in with a crowd. I hadn't learned yet that when you do blend, you can just let go of the stick to walk with them.

I was constantly pushing the stick to keep in the middle of the crowd and getting pushed out and getting caught.

De4th18
12-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Lol. Yeah, I didn't know that you could do that when I first started playing either.

m.ackersf3
12-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Thanks for all your help and thanks for the map. I will deffo try tonight and hopefully move on

Black_Widow9
12-21-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=corfrm&cf=9011039408)