PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be better if.....

NickBe
04-14-2008, 02:28 AM
Wouldn't it be better if the flag collections restored a memory of a high profile assassination?

So for example you collect 100 Saldin flags and it restores a memory of Saladins assassination. You can now go and assassinate Saladin. The same with king Richard and a few other high profile figures of the time.

Would that not make this game a lot better and wouldn't it make a lot more sense than collecting flags for absolutely no reason?

drego5
04-14-2008, 03:00 AM
I know someone's gonna come along and say something like:

"Wouldn't it be better if people used the Search function and posted in a related thread than to start a new one?"

So it may as well be me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But I agree. Except on the particular people.. Historically, King Richard left the Holy Land in one piece, and neither he nor Saladin fell to a Hashshashin blade. On the contrary, Richard is alleged to have hired them to take out Conrad of Montferrat (the son of William, whom we all here have assassinated). But yes, it would be cool if they did something besides bring you a sense of pride and accomplishment.

But it's a little bit understandable why they don't.. From what I've read, Ubi based the game on the 360, because it had the most stringent requirements. They then ported to PS3 and PC, knowing they'd be able to do that more easily. So from that perspective, it makes sense.

Yeah.