PDA

View Full Version : Myst IV won't run/play

Susasn
10-06-2004, 09:53 PM
I have updated my graphic drivers but I when I run the launch configuration, it still tells me that I have a compatable graphics driver is not up to date. It shows that the graphics card is compatable. It lists my graphics card as a Trident CyberALADDIN-P4; V6.4612. Is this an NVIDA card? If not does any one know who makes it?
Thanks for any help you can give, I want to start playing and this is so frustrating.
Sue

Susasn
10-06-2004, 09:53 PM
I have updated my graphic drivers but I when I run the launch configuration, it still tells me that I have a compatable graphics driver is not up to date. It shows that the graphics card is compatable. It lists my graphics card as a Trident CyberALADDIN-P4; V6.4612. Is this an NVIDA card? If not does any one know who makes it?
Thanks for any help you can give, I want to start playing and this is so frustrating.
Sue

maztec
10-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Now that I've finally looked it up -- next time provide computer make/model also -- I've discovered this is a laptop.

Not only is it a laptop, it's a laptop chipset that apparently has fairly limited support. Meaning it is highly unlikely that you can play Myst IV with this chipset.

Trident makes it, your laptop manufacturer supports it.

Maztec