PDA

View Full Version : Audio fx Headphones

Kajun442
01-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Anyone use the Audio fx headphones from eDimension.How is the sound and mic quality.I have the computer in the living room so headphones are required.All opinions will be appreciated.
Kajun442

Kajun442
01-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Anyone use the Audio fx headphones from eDimension.How is the sound and mic quality.I have the computer in the living room so headphones are required.All opinions will be appreciated.
Kajun442

ATLAS_DEATH
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
I went from a Plantronics DSP 500 ... at first the sounds seemed a bit muffled... but some EQ tweaking and it was sounding good... the mic uses noise canceling.. it's pretty clear.. Adjusting the vibration function to reasonable levels will supply you with a rich bass for those thumpin tracks! Did that sound cheesy? ... Sometimes I use the vibe function, sometimes not. Imagine opening up with all your cannons and hearing this booming thunder... I'd recommend it.. I like it better than a USB headset because with those they use their own mini sound cards... why pay all that money for an Audigy and not use it? That was my thinking.. now I can use EAX in all it's glory http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Kajun442
01-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Happy Birthday to me!Just ordered it.I like it when the wife says"I don't know what to get you,so order what you want".Which means:computer or car parts(she got off cheap..........this time).ATLAS_DEATH thanks for your help.
Kajun442

ATLAS_DEATH
01-30-2006, 09:44 PM
NP.. do you fly online? Maybe I'll see ya in the sky.

Kajun442
01-30-2006, 09:55 PM
If you call what I do flying,then yes.I've been going on Uk1 most of the time .I like ground pounding.I suck at dog fighting.Actually I suck at all of it,but I'm havin fun!I'm sure you'll get the chance to shoot me down sooner or later.
Kajun442

ATLAS_DEATH
01-30-2006, 10:13 PM
I haven't played in a year or longer... so I'm getting back into the swing of things... you could probably bomb me out of the sky.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Soon as HL decides to work I'll check out this Uk1 place...