PDA

View Full Version : Fis the search function please

William66th
11-10-2005, 11:46 PM
It has been two days now and I cat search for anything in the forums like I used to. It is a bit annoying and I dont want to go and ask a question that is already asked but I will have to because the search function does not work in the forums. So here goes

I have the ixd2 sub and I know that there is a bug with the weapon loadout screen is there a fix for the bug or anyway to stop it and maybe someone can tell me exactly what this bug is too. I may have another problem and not the bug that everyone said about. Too bad i didn't think of this before I got the ixd2, and also if there are any skins out there for an ixd2 please feel free to let me know thanks again for any help.

Bill

William66th
11-10-2005, 11:46 PM
It has been two days now and I cat search for anything in the forums like I used to. It is a bit annoying and I dont want to go and ask a question that is already asked but I will have to because the search function does not work in the forums. So here goes

I have the ixd2 sub and I know that there is a bug with the weapon loadout screen is there a fix for the bug or anyway to stop it and maybe someone can tell me exactly what this bug is too. I may have another problem and not the bug that everyone said about. Too bad i didn't think of this before I got the ixd2, and also if there are any skins out there for an ixd2 please feel free to let me know thanks again for any help.

Bill

The Avon Lady
11-11-2005, 03:38 AM
Seems that the forum's FIND/SEARCH functions have been disabled for all of us for the moment.