PDA

View Full Version : SO is the health regeneration officially final?

k4Anarky2011
07-11-2011, 10:38 PM
so I watch another trailer today showing an alternate path to the one in the E3 demo. Apparently its the same route someone else took last week, but that's not my point here...

So this trailer still showing Jason getting shot so he hides behind a rock, healed, and shoot back

So can anyone answer me this: Is the health regeneration piece of crap is going to be official? Or will it(better be) include a hardcore mode aside from wuss mode?

Gump_the_Great
07-11-2011, 10:43 PM
This game is a year away, the details about those kind of specific things aren't out yet. I would assume the demo had GOD mode on so they didn't look stupid when they died. I doubt they will do a hardcore mode, it would be nice tho. Fallout NV style hardcore too, where you have to sleep and eat.

gromikval
07-12-2011, 03:32 AM
a heal bar pleaze

jibbermann13
07-16-2011, 09:56 AM
I don't think anything is final yet,still a way to go.

Ilovepho
07-16-2011, 01:45 PM
As Mr Shade said, what you see in the demo is not final. Some things may be changed.

Just chill-ax. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RaZoRFINNISH
07-17-2011, 06:00 AM
The best solution would be blood on the screen- but you should heal *very* slowly (Like 5 minutes to heal fully, from critical damage), but you could also use a quicker way to heal- like syrettes, and other kinds of healing animations.