PDA

View Full Version : Problems Getting 100%

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 05:42 PM
So i'm playing the mission "Calling all Stand Ins" In Brotherhood and getting the 100% thing in there requires you to kill the targets using only your assassin recruits...I used my recruits, but the game tells me I fail when my assassins kill them using other means except for a full on hidden blade style kill.

An example is if one uses a knife to kill target instead of the hidden blade, they'll count it as failing to get 100%.

Anybody else have problems like this in ACB?

LightRey
07-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
So i'm playing the mission "Calling all Stand Ins" In Brotherhood and getting the 100% thing in there requires you to kill the targets using only your assassin recruits...I used my recruits, but the game tells me I fail when my assassins kill them using other means except for a full on hidden blade style kill.

An example is if one uses a knife to kill target instead of the hidden blade, they'll count it as failing to get 100%.

not that I can remember. I'm replaying ACB and will do that mission soon, so I'll check it out.

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:

not that I can remember. I'm replaying ACB and will do that mission soon, so I'll check it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh, right now I'm on like the worst string of mission in Brotherhood. The ones where all you can use is the apple. So one guy is so out of bounds that I can't reach him...really crappy design flaw, right?

Blind2Society
07-24-2011, 07:18 PM
I'm right there with you T, I hated the AOE as a weapon.

CRUDFACE
07-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I'm right there with you T, I hated the AOE as a weapon.

Especially since you can't use anything with it...or any of the abilities you see people do in the cinematics, lol

Blind2Society
07-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Honestly, looking back, The part when you simply have to escape the Vaticano District with it and not take any damage was rather fun. The first couple times I tried it, I would not have agreed with myself but once I figured out the best route it was a nice change of pace from just killing every single gaurd in my way.

After that however, it really sucked something off. Maybe one scene where I had to use it to kill guards would have been fine, But that whole part of the game was complete rubbish.

Once you escape the Vaticano District up to when you leave for Navarre, the game was simply terrible and pathetic. (Shame on you Ubi for that part of the game) It was rushed, mindless, BS. Go from one faction to another and go kill guards with the AOE. Then go to the gate and fight more and say vittoria agli assassini in unison.

Seriously, there are no words in any human language to express my complete and utter displeasure with that entire part of the game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

graffitimysoul
07-24-2011, 08:07 PM
The first time I escaped the Vaticano District, I was pretty much like "you know what, screw this I'm just gonna kill everything like a boss". When I went for full sync? Oh god so much fear. "EZIO WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT ONE IS CATCHING UP TO YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DROP DOWN IT'S LIKE A SEA OF SHARKS YOU IDIOT. You know, we'd get through this quicker if you didn't run like an idiot with the Apple in your hand".

OP, I know you said it fails you with anything other than a hidden blade, but did you see if Arrow Storm might work? Or if you don't have all Assassin slots full, you could send the ones with more than the blade off on missions, and get new ones who have only that.

assassinm8
07-25-2011, 02:39 PM
This missions took me bout 10 tries and it was the last mission i had to 100% and one of the times my stupid assassins did it all rite and 1 then ran up and killed michelletto and i failes

LightRey
07-26-2011, 07:36 PM
...but, all you have to do is select the guards with targets for your recruits. I've never had trouble with this one. Have you at least trained them to the point that they can use smoke bombs?

CRUDFACE
07-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
...but, all you have to do is select the guards with targets for your recruits. I've never had trouble with this one. Have you at least trained them to the point that they can use smoke bombs?

Lol That's exactly what I did man, and and at that point, they were either level 9 or full on assassino ranking.