PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Hurri?

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:33 AM
There is now only one flap position (Landing) instead of the usual three (Combat, Takeoff and Landing) that were present before the patch.

Also, the capability to change the fuel mixture seems to have been removed. I didn't see anything about these changes in the readme.

Aviar

----------------------------------
AMD XP 2600+
EPoX EP-8K9AI Mobo
1536Mb DDR PC 2100 RAM
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
SoundBlaster Audigy
Klipsch 5.1 THX Certified Speakers
CH FighterStick USB
CH Pro Throttle USB
CH Pro Pedals USB
Thrustmaster Tacticalboard

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:33 AM
There is now only one flap position (Landing) instead of the usual three (Combat, Takeoff and Landing) that were present before the patch.

Also, the capability to change the fuel mixture seems to have been removed. I didn't see anything about these changes in the readme.

Aviar

----------------------------------
AMD XP 2600+
EPoX EP-8K9AI Mobo
1536Mb DDR PC 2100 RAM
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
SoundBlaster Audigy
Klipsch 5.1 THX Certified Speakers
CH FighterStick USB
CH Pro Throttle USB
CH Pro Pedals USB
Thrustmaster Tacticalboard

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:35 AM
Fuel mixture appears to be a bug(very annoying in a F4 with no option for drop tanks), however the hurricane should only have the 2 flap positions.

"Ich bin ein Wuergerwhiner"

"The future battle on the ground will be preceded by battle in the air. This will determine which of the contestants has to suffer operational and tactical disadvantages and be forced throughout the battle into adoption compromise solutions." --Erwin Rommel

http://lbhskier37.freeservers.com/Mesig.jpg
--NJG26_Killa--

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 07:39 AM
Hurricanes and Spitfires only have two flap positions.

-----------
Due to pressure from the moderators, the sig returns to..

"It's the machine, not the man." - Materialist, and proud of it!

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 09:26 AM
Same thing happened to hurri that happened to a lot of planes: ufo-men left and mr. Reality stepped in.

I think planes that had automatix mix ctrl now dont have manual in the game either. seems to be missing in many 109:s too.

Only bugs i have encountered are: heavy bomber ai fm is still screwed (they loop and roll) and in he111 the gyrocompass has east and west mixed.

Altogether a great improvement, thx for patch /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif