PDA

View Full Version : Money Glitch (no spoilers)

Mark__Aurel
11-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I got the game early and played up to Sequence 4 when I encountered a very nasty glitch.
I simply don't get any money deposited in the bank any longer.
I loaded my savegame earlier this day and got the message that 0$ were added to my bank deposit, I found that a bit weird, since I should have about 12.000 in the bank. I kept playing for about 2 hours and never got the message that money was deposited in the bank and when I went to a bank to get some money I still had 0$.
I reinstalled the gamedata & the patch, loaded the savegame and waited for half an hour to see if I would get any money, nothing happened.
So yeah, I'm pretty much screwed and will have to start a new game, the real problem is that I have absolutely no idea what could have caused this glitch and if it could happen again.

Mr_Shade
11-12-2011, 10:35 AM
I suggest you contact Ubisoft Support.

They will be able to advise you further.

They do not work weekends, but if you email them now, they will get to it on Monday.

you can contact them via the links in my signature.

Mark__Aurel
11-12-2011, 10:51 AM
I will do that, thank you.

iejatuv
11-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Same problem here. Got my game yesterday for 360 (thanks early shipper shops!!!! ;-) ) and I noticed that no money was incoming to the banks from the last 4-5 hours of game.
Last time I recieved money I got 7000, now I have 20+k and not a single income from the banks since then, no message recieved as always, and no money in the banks.
This is an annoying bug because it's almost impossible to buy things in the game, and earning money just by Assassin's missions and pickpocketing is just a nightmare.
I hope a patch can be released soon so the problem will be solved.

playassassins1
11-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by iejatuv:
Same problem here. Got my game yesterday for 360 (thanks early shipper shops!!!! ;-) ) and I noticed that no money was incoming to the banks from the last 4-5 hours of game.
Last time I recieved money I got 7000, now I have 20+k and not a single income from the banks since then, no message recieved as always, and no money in the banks.
This is an annoying bug because it's almost impossible to buy things in the game, and earning money just by Assassin's missions and pickpocketing is just a nightmare.
I hope a patch can be released soon so the problem will be solved.

I heard that the patch will be released november 15th . I got the game early too and didn't face any big bugs.

rileypoole1234
11-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Isn't there going to be a day one patch or something? Maybe that will fix it.