PDA

View Full Version : No-Hitter trophy

Arkhaine
12-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Ok so I just took out 12 guys in a row while in conflict without being hit and I didn't receive the trophy. Does it mean that I can't even do counters either it has to be just be killing them straight out?

SpyderNynja
12-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Best thing to do is go to San Marco, Venice with three smoke bombs and start a fight with a bunch of guards. Throw down a smoke bomb when surrounded and then just assassinate everyone caught in the smoke. Repeat twice more for the trophy.

ValidatedDavid
12-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by swiftslasher7:
Best thing to do is go to San Marco, Venice with three smoke bombs and start a fight with a bunch of guards. Throw down a smoke bomb when surrounded and then just assassinate everyone caught in the smoke. Repeat twice more for the trophy.

I'll second this. Best and easiest way by far.

com199
12-07-2009, 05:49 PM
That's a good idea, I just counter everybody with my hidden blade.

Zerban_da_Great
12-07-2009, 06:52 PM
I got it with my sword while protecting Lorenzo de Medici.

Side note: Messer Sandman and Sweeper are ******* annoying. Get them out of the way quickly and never look back.

TooLazy4Name
12-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I got this on the mission " the cowl doesnt make a monk", the guards there die in 2 hits.

Arkhaine
12-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Zerban_da_Great:
I got it with my sword while protecting Lorenzo de Medici.

Side note: Messer Sandman and Sweeper are ******* annoying. Get them out of the way quickly and never look back.

that is where I killed all 12 guys without being hit I did a bunch of counters, but i was not hit at all and it didn't give me the trophy

edited 3:21 AM: ok just did the Jacopo De' Pazzi Assassination and when they tried to ambush me there was 10 guards all surrounding me I used the smoke bombs and assassinated everyone and still no trophy wtf.

Fenro
12-08-2009, 08:34 AM
You cant be hit at anytime in the match. when conflict starts. its not like

Clonflict starts [You get hit] after that you kill 10 guards with out being hit.

you may not be hit at anytime during the fight

Ellboy777
12-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Just be careful when using the smoke bomb technique, as it has been known to cause the game to crash...

Love the game anyway though

Cpt.Gumz
12-08-2009, 04:19 PM
but what's the fun in the easy way? I've been trying this the hardest of ways and i still haven't gotten it but it's fun as hell, i basivally run along the side of the Impenatrable Palace (which name escapes my ATM) pull Four Brutes atleast two seekers and several regular guards and just counter and disarm everyone, but if you try this make sure to dodge all Brute attacks until they are the last ones standing then you can take your time with them and the regular guards don't run away when you kill one of them.... 'cuz there aren't any regular guards left * Insert Diobolical Laughter here*

Sparty2020
12-08-2009, 08:45 PM
God, I got it right before assassinating Robert Borgia when ALL those seekers and brutes ambush you. That was a serious pain, I hate spears. Bright side is I also got sweeper and messer sandman like that =D

BillyTJoel
12-08-2009, 08:55 PM
I got No-hitter in the memory where you have to assassinate the monk in Tuscany. The guards disguised as monks pose easy kills and they don't suffer from morale reductions so no one runs away from you.

Xenlecan
12-08-2009, 08:56 PM
I did mine during the first set of missions in San Gimigiano. I told the mercenari to stay behind when Mario needed my help fighting all the guards, and took ten out with throwing knives before stabbing a pair. In that city the guards die from one knife each.

Arkhaine
12-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Zerban_da_Great:

I found these extremely easy, this was the only one I had a problem with.

katz_bg
12-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Even though it's harder not to get hit in this one, than the previous game, the biggest challenge for this trophy is getting 10 guards who won't cower away. I had some cowards leave the fight twice and naturally I had to start over.

fossa1991
12-16-2009, 02:10 PM
i got this one at the same time i got sweeper i just sweep em and then load the sweep then i sweep over and over i sweeped like 7 guards at once lol xD