PDA

View Full Version : Considered

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:34 AM
I guess spelling (proofreading) isn't a strong point with the "creator". Not surprised we get an add on that sells for 50 bucks as a stand alone from this guy. Mystery solved.

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:34 AM
I guess spelling (proofreading) isn't a strong point with the "creator". Not surprised we get an add on that sells for 50 bucks as a stand alone from this guy. Mystery solved.

Zayets
08-08-2003, 10:38 AM
New user , take a hike dude. Oleg wanted an add-on , UBI decided that will be a standalone product , to bust summer sale numbers.

Zayets out

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:38 AM
Ban this loser.

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:43 AM
OH yes I'm sure FB broke countless records this summer right up there with the top games!!! Why do you need a patch why is the fact I point out that this game is crap without a patch a reason for me to banned?

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:50 AM
Crap games are the ones that don't get patched

Like the one's you play /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<center>http://www.assonetart.com/jsGodsgrace.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 10:52 AM
RBJ_4 wrote:
- OH yes I'm sure FB broke countless records this
- summer right up there with the top games!!! Why do
- you need a patch why is the fact I point out that
- this game is crap without a patch a reason for me to
- banned?

I am having lot's of fun with this game so far, just because you cannot make bat turns with trim on a slider and are getting your arse handed to you by the AI does not make it a crap game, your just crap at this game.

Play something that is more in your skills range like virtual pinball, it's in Windows 2000 and XP.

<center> http://www.322squadron.com/banners/Giobanner.jpg </center>

Zayets
08-08-2003, 10:59 AM
Yes , pinball is in the windoze. By default.
sheeesh , looks like I'm a bit late in this thread...

Zayets out

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 11:00 AM
RBJ you are an arrogant (fill in appropriate word) !

Oleg is Russian, and he speaks english and german - how many languages are you able to speak??

How is your russian spelling?

This is the best support and the closest contact to a developer I EVER experienced !

IL2 FB is NOT selling in the Top Ten - because Flightsimulation games in general are not very popular

This game is NOT crap without a Patch - The game itself works perfect - no other company would invest so much energy for Finetuning FM`s or giving attention to other whiner stuff (I.e. Microsoft) You are only whining because oleg is so kind to want a "perfect" and "real" FM for himself - any other distributor would say Wysiwyg and F* off!

Oleg works for a living, he has to pay people and feed his family - The work for this patch brings absolutely NOTHING.

The Prizes are made by UBI in europe and the US, not by Oleg - (IL2 FB costed 6 Bucks in Russia and 20 the deluxe version, with Book, T-Shirt and Poster - so blame UBI if you want to)

Nuff said

<Center><div style="width:150;color:red;font-size:11pt;filter:shadow Blur[color=red,strength=5)">Greets HerzAS</div><CENTER>

<Center>http://64.176.32.40/IL-2/PIGZBADGE-small.gif </center>
<center>BlitzPig_Herz</center>

Message Edited on 08/08/0312:05PM by HerzAS

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 11:00 AM
I don't think that there is one logical man who would say that FB didn't worth its money.
I have played hundreds of games during my life and none was better than IL2/FB (even before the patch!).
That UBI and 1C preffered to sell FB than give a patch or a free addon of 1GB(!!!), is quite logical don't you think?
If you don't feel so, just check IL2 now (after you've played for so long FB) and FEEL the difference.

I would not go back to IL2 now.
No, never.

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 11:01 AM
Oops, needs locking again.