PDA

View Full Version : Ezioís End: Ubi Montreal on Assassinís Creed: Revelations

kosmoscreed
10-05-2011, 05:06 AM
interesting article.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/10/0...s-creed-revelations/ (http://www.vg247.com/2011/10/05/ezios-end-ubi-montreal-on-assassins-creed-revelations/)

Dralight
10-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Good read, but i noticed something about the release date at the end of the article that bugged me a bit (sorry for this being a bit off topic).

"Assassinís Creed: Revelations releases on November 15 in the US and November 18 in the UK for PS3 and 360. The PC version has been delayed until some point later this year. Expect more from us on Revelations next week."

Really? I thought it was the same date everywhere for the console versions, and the mention of the PC release was rather vague considering i thought the new date had been confirmed.

reini03
10-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Dralight:
Good read, but i noticed something about the release date at the end of the article that bugged me a bit (sorry for this being a bit off topic).

"Assassinís Creed: Revelations releases on November 15 in the US and November 18 in the UK for PS3 and 360. The PC version has been delayed until some point later this year. Expect more from us on Revelations next week."

Really? I thought it was the same date everywhere for the console versions, and the mention of the PC release was rather vague considering i thought the new date had been confirmed.
It's still on schedule for November 15th worldwide. As Mr. Shade is saying again and again, any dates mentioned by 3rd party websites may not be true.

Dralight
10-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dralight:

It's still on schedule for November 15th worldwide. As Mr. Shade is saying again and again, any dates mentioned by 3rd party websites may not be true. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right ok, thanks for the clarification. I was a little confused there, lol.