PDA

View Full Version : What was missing from Assassin's Creed?

slayeroftiamat
12-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Night Missions. Co-Op Missions. Horse Chases. any other ideas?

blarson11
12-20-2007, 01:51 AM
yeah, the find button.

silver_015
12-20-2007, 02:07 AM
wireless conection in multiplayer

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Anicrow
12-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Good Saving Engine.

"Praise Allah" (Praise god? WTF?)

More creative missions.

Slightly more challenging game play. (Preferred something that works on a curve and gets harder as you get better?)

Redfeather1975
12-20-2007, 03:40 AM
1. Altair's finger.
2. The demo broken bridge.
3. Camels.
4. Children.
5. Pizza on a stick.

I'm running out of fingers to count on. Sorry. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

blarson11
12-20-2007, 03:42 AM
you only have five fingers? WIERD! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Redfeather1975
12-20-2007, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by blarson11:
you only have five fingers? WIERD! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I couldn't count on my other hand as I was holding the safety lever of a live grenade in place.

Gonna be a long night.

colt122
12-21-2007, 04:07 AM
1. the choice to assassinate people who say PUHHLEAZE MAKE CO0P
2. above reason for any type of multiplayer
3. choice to assassinate people who say either LOL YAH AC 2 IS GANNA BE LIKE (any subject) or NE1 GOT DA RELESE ON AC 2 CUZ IM GANNA PREORDER IT ASAP!!!!!
4. the biggest most important thing they left out is the big blue wall between people who play ac normally and people who play ac and go WAT TEH F*** NHO CROSBOWS?????

Krauser47
12-21-2007, 03:57 PM
This is what it i Thought was missing from the game
1.A lack of different ways to assainate targets( I understand that the way you have to kill all your targets close up matters because it effects the plot but still there should have been other ways to kill your target like shoot him with a crossbow or poison him and Etc.)

2.Weapons,Shields- If you noticed all the guards have a longblade and no shield(and Maybe a bow), Really now wheres the maces, axes , pikes , spears or shields and other weapons that people used during that time? It would have also helped because it would have made fighting enemies tougher because if they had a shield it would be harder for you to inflict damage and if they had a spear it would have been harder for you to get close up since you would be getting stabed.

3.Difficulty levels- The Fact that there is no difficulty levels left many people upset. It could have been quite simple to make them if you just edited the difficulties by making guards inflict more damage and you having less health and a harder time doing counter attacks would have sufficed.(They Could also on a higher difficulty level give you no information when you are at a view point.

4.Minor assassinations that are not in an informer mission- This could have been a little feature that would have you going to bureas to find out if theres any small targets that arn't on the guilds top priorities but still are targets, theese assainations would have at most only 2 or 3 investigations possible for you to find.

5.Investigion Type - Bribery - This will allow you to bribe guards or people to help commit an assasination

6.Investigation Type - intimadation - This will be a mission where you have to scare someone by killing or harming a person or guard in order for him to speak up what he has to say when he is in fear.

7.Investigation Type- Kidnapping - This is a mission where you have to kidnapp a target and bring he or she at a buerea in order for someone to pay ransom in information about your target.

Those are the big things that where missing in the game, Ubi hopefully you will take my suggestion of making small target assassinations for downloadable content that we have to pay for or if you are in the christmas spirit give us a few small missions for free.